OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to be sick if you bet on Tennessee to cover. The line was 25 and Tennessee was only down 7 going into the fourth quarter and the end of losing by 28 😭😭😭. Bama with the back door cover of the year

When did they change the OT rules where you get the ball at the 2 from OT#3 and beyond? Am I really that washed?

It changed just this year

Yes you're still washed though

But So Am I
See u.gif

Laymen Robinson… :x Blocked this dude into the core of the earth 3 gaps from where he started. :lol: :smh:

A&M’s line is starting to settle in. Kenyon Green back at left guard and Fatheree at right tackle has been massive.

That only matters in the NFL thread. It doesnt make up for the 10+ years of dominance by osu.

I personally love that 12 noon slot. Selfishly because 1) I dont have to wait all day to watch and 2) I do not want to play sparty at home when the sun goes down. stuff gets weird

But on a real note, as a person who has been to this rivalry at both campuses, it gets really rowdy as is. Giving folks all day to pregame is not safe. Fistfights break out every year and with both at 7-0 I'd rather just get the game done early.

I personally love that 12 noon slot. Selfishly because 1) I dont have to wait all day to watch and 2) I do not want to play sparty at home when the sun goes down. stuff gets weird

But on a real note, as a person who has been to this rivalry at both campuses, it gets really rowdy as is. Giving folks all day to pregame is not safe. Fistfights break out every year and with both at 7-0 I'd rather just get the game done early.

Ive heard that’s part of the reason they’ve always kept Michigan/Ohio State at noon too. Tradition and more importantly doesn’t give people all day to drink

As a native Michigander I'll say that the MSU/UM beef is way worse than the OSU beef. Think about it like this: In your fam and friend circle, or even at work you have to pick a side. If you lose to state then you gotta deal with them folks all year. So for personal purposes, losing the MSU game is WAY worse than losing to OSU

So... about Lane to LSU. Not sure if he's actually trying for that job (alum friend says he's hearing it's between Napier, Jimbo, Fickell, and Franklin right now) but...

Connected SC person (he'd know this) says Lane is actively pursuing and lobbying for the USC job.

What does “still high rated” even mean in this context? Nobody would be shocked if by the end of the year it was obvious that DJ and Bryce are better than JT. By all account Stroud has been balling too.
Only person I was wrong about is DJ, but I never thought he was good anyways :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom