OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebraska vs Illinois game 1 is going just how you expect it to go :lol: :sick:

How the hell Art Sitowski still got a D1 roster spot, yo one of the worst QB’s I’ve ever seen :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Adrian Martinez has to be one of the most confusing players I’ve ever seen. Was he high rated out of high school? And do they have no one better on the roster?

Adrian Martinez has to be one of the most confusing players I’ve ever seen. Was he high rated out of high school? And do they have no one better on the roster?
Was a Top150 kid outta HS...

But was always more an athlete than a quarterback. He looks like he hasn't developed at all and he's played a TON of football.

Was a Top150 kid outta HS...

But was always more an athlete than a quarterback. He looks like he hasn't developed at all and he's played a TON of football.

Exactly this has to be the third year hes started and he looks awful still

Let’s go baby. Football season starts tonight with a little HBCU action. MEAC vs SWAC challenge. I’m a SWAC baby so i will be pulling for Alcorn even though they are my squads in state rivals(MVSU Delta Devil.) Alcorn will have to set the season off right so that everybody can slow down on this Jackson State & Coach Prime bandwagon. Coach McNair and the Braves are still the top dog in this conference until somebody else can win the SWAC championship game.

Bielema was talking a big game all off-season about how they brought in a modern OC and are gonna run a faster offense.

They already had 9 runs in a row at some point :lol:
Even tho I’m sure he luvs the current gameplan can’t blame him, only so much you can do with the terrible Rutgers transfer at QB…I would run it every play too, that’s how they scored :lol:

Now why he didn’t have any more dynamic QB’s ready to play? That’s a whole other issue but not surprising

Remember when folks was hyping up the Martinez x Frost combo. Yikes.
Frost’s seat is getting warmer. Much warmer. The Nubs are this close to turning on their own.

Rolovich is gonna get himself fired to own the libs. He refused to say this week whether he’d get the vaccine, despite the governor of Washington mandating it for all state public employees, but the school president pretty much outed that it wasn’t a medical issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom