OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuse would probably just start rocking these the same season:

1629988509202.png

:lol:

P.S. Anybody know who that is in the pic? I can't recall ever seeing him before.

i had to double take cause i thought it was mcnabb until i saw #8

1630002621585.png

Isn't the resale market for trucks high right now? Couldn't they just take the truck and sell it for more than the price of it?

Try to wedge themselves into fringe-P5 status with the 8 left from that conference, add BYU, UCF, Boise, Memphis, Cincinnati... Maybe SMU, Houston, Utah State? A bunch of options.
Lol. So all the schools they could have had since 2012 and kept dissing? Might as well add Rice to bump up the graduation rates.

They might not create more revenue for themselves but there might be some value in knee capping the AAC and MWC.

You establish a gap between yourself and the rest of the G5, even if your not quite P4.

Lol. So all the schools they could have had since 2012 and kept dissing? Might as well add Rice to bump up the graduation rates.
What choice do they have at this point?

Do nothing and they're dead. They aren't getting anyone from the other 4 majors to move.

The only question would be whether Big10 decides that ISU/Kansas/whoever is actual opportunity.

Last edited:
This is always a big risk when you focus your recruiting on getting prospects from across the country, there's a much higher likelihood they'll transfer if things don't work out immediately (especially with those South Florida kids).

How long is Scott Frost's leash at Nebraska? He's been a train wreck since he got there and things are only getting worse.

Last edited:
This is always a big risk when you focus your recruiting on getting prospects from across the country, there's a much higher likelihood they'll transfer if things don't work out immediately (especially with those South Florida kids).

How long is Scott Frost's leash at Nebraska? He's been a train wreck since he got there and things are only getting worse.

They had a big SFLA class in 2020 and I don’t think one of those kids was still on the roster by last spring. Nebraska moving to the B1G killed that program.

They had a big SFLA class in 2020 and I don’t think one of those kids was still on the roster by last spring. Nebraska moving to the B1G killed that program.
Nebraska is one that maybe should’ve been a little more patient. Much better cultural fit for the SEC.

Nebraska in the SEC and Missouri in the Big10 feels on the surface like it makes more sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom