OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why he’s getting a third chance - and second at an elite gig - is beyond me.

He’s been mediocre everywhere.

Because he went and coached with Saban with all the top talent in the country so that automatically means he’s an amazing coach now after being saved :lol:

AR is starting

That whole OSU O is. Even if they won this game, they still don’t have anyone who can stick to OSU’s WR core.

That game is a fait accompli

If Michigan loses to OSU (big or small, whichever) does harbaugh stay? I am curious to see if anything happens since that would put him winless against day and winless against Tucker (though he’s only been there two years). Outside of that he’s usually been doing everything he should

If Michigan loses to OSU (big or small, whichever) does harbaugh stay? I am curious to see if anything happens since that would put him winless against day and winless against Tucker (though he’s only been there two years). Outside of that he’s usually been doing everything he should

He’s fine, the expectations for this season were 7-5/8-4.

Wisco and UW aren’t nearly as good as they were projected to be, but this is a really good MSU team, losing to them on the road is nothing to be ashamed of. At this point I’d still call 10-2/9-3 a success, regardless of how bad they lose to OSU.

How long will Georgia keep hiding Bennett’s inability that he’s not that good at passing? He’s got to throw at some point right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom