OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quinn’s not in the portal but OSU insiders are the ones who started the rumor he’s leaving and have been fanning its flames. Idk what the origin of the rumor is.
Well I just got my answer. Ewers didn’t make the travel squad for their Indiana game. He feels he’s at the bottom of the depth chart. witnesskb24 witnesskb24 zs05wc zs05wc

Outside of Chase Daniel what other spoiled little Southlake babies do we have still succeeding?

Graduating early to enroll late was never a good idea.

If you’re a QB and you’re not there in the spring, you better be ready to sit awhile.

Nevermind the fact he’s not the transcendent megastar everyone thinks he is. There’s reasonable arguments to be made he was the third best quarterback prospect in Texas this cycle.

Graduating early to enroll late was never a good idea.

If you’re a QB and you’re not there in the spring, you better be ready to sit awhile.

Nevermind the fact he’s not the transcendent megastar everyone thinks he is. There’s reasonable arguments to be made he was the third best quarterback prospect in Texas this cycle.
The anti Ewers TAMU slant is hilarious. I thought he was BEAUTIFUL?

The thing about it is if he’s truly talking about transferring because of playing time already then he might as well leave. If stroud plays this way long term (yes I know it’s been weaker opponents) then I don’t see Ewers starting over him next year either.

I’m interested to see how the offense looks tonight. Penn State will be a nice test for them. They aren’t a great team but regardless of what they did against Illinois last week they always play tOSU tough. Too many buckeye fans on other boards expecting a big blow out

The anti Ewers TAMU slant is hilarious. I thought he was BEAUTIFUL?
There’s no anti-Ewers slant … but you act like I haven’t been on this for awhile now.

He’s not a clearly better prospect than Klubnik or Weigman. I’ve said that for over a year now.

He got flat out outplayed in the title game last year by Klubnik.

I think he’s a damned good prospect - but people expected clear cut #1 guy and a transcendental star and I just don’t see it. I’d take him in a hot minute to compete for A&M’s job next year if he were to transfer - but I’d guess he would look at Texas again.

Last edited:
Dave Aranda’s been a legit program leader since he was Wisconsin’s defensive coordinator, give him USC and LSU and all the open jobs.

Dave Aranda’s been a legit program leader since he was Wisconsin’s defensive coordinator, give him USC and LSU and all the open jobs.
I wonder about him and his attractiveness to big programs because he’s just a super dynamic guy. No star power. Just a boring *** damned good football coach.

Tulane uses analytics to go for it on a lot of 4th downs? They’ve been going on 4th and medium on their side of the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom