OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
All three coaches in the little 3 should be fired. People may say it's too soon for Norvell but he ain't gonna do ****.

I’m so happy after firing Helton, USC has been terrible. Allows the AD to cut ties with everyone. No bad internal hire.

Are there enough quality candidates for all these potential job openings? Seems like there’s going to be a lot of reaches this cycle.

We knew that was coming but to do it now let us know Mullen is staying.

9FFD3FF6-A617-4D92-85A4-868D4D5283F8.gif

He doesn’t have a show cause yet I don’t believe. Ncaa hasn’t ruled on Tennessee’s issues, they just undercut themselves to have an excuse to fire him for cause.

I don’t think he’s filed the suit Vs UTk yet either?

He’s with the Giants now.

I think McGuire to tech is a done deal.

Traylor passed as you predicted he would.
Not surprised… the guys I know that are somewhat close to him from his days in the HS ranks thought he was going to bet on himself that a bigger gig would come his way.

"A BIG THING IS HAPPENING... Here's the deal, it could also not happen. Can't give details. Will confirm after it does or doesn't happen."

Not surprised… the guys I know that are somewhat close to him from his days in the HS ranks thought he was going to bet on himself that a bigger gig would come his way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom