OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about Traylor - but stoked for McGuire. Love him. Great dude... Bad job, but good for him. Quite the rise in a short amount of time.

He's toast. This is going to end in him getting fired.
Naw I knew you meant Traylor. You’d said similar about him before. Was just posting that McGuire was official.

———

Mike Roach told the Texas board today that they’re going to keep Murphy and flip Devin Brown from USC because Texas is more of a fit for everything he wants. Also said Brown liked the two quarterback classes Bama had and how they “each pushed each other to be greater and up the ladder”. Guessing him not mentioning Texas’s current two QB situation is a disaster was an intentional choice.

He also added that Quinn Ewers transfer rumors have legs and if he transfers it’ll be to Texas and then they may not get Brown.

Kept talking about Brown like him flipping is a sure thing.

Mike Roach told the Texas board today that they’re going to keep Murphy and flip Devin Brown from USC because Texas is more of a fit for everything he wants. Also said Brown liked the two quarterback classes Bama had and how they “each pushed each other to be greater and up the ladder”. Guessing him not mentioning Texas’s current two QB situation is a disaster was an intentional choice.

He also added that Quinn Ewers transfer rumors have legs and if he transfers it’ll be to Texas and then they may not get Brown.

He also tells them they're still in it for Evan Stewart... They're not. :lol:

Naw I knew you meant Traylor. You’d said similar about him before. Was just posting that McGuire was official.

———

When is Brown supposed to come?

And post it on Tik Tok
dan-mullen.gif

Bijan prepping to sit out the rest of the year? :nerd:

After Josh Moore bounces? After that Xavier Worthy half-hearted nonbody gives a **** interview?

Shambles.

Bijan prepping to sit out the rest of the year? :nerd:

After Josh Moore bounces? After that Xavier Worthy half-hearted nonbody gives a **** interview?

Shambles.
Serves Sark and the program right. What a disgrace.

The crazy thing about Nebraska is they’ve played all their good opponents incredibly close

Lost to Oklahoma by 7
Lost to Michigan by 3
Lost to USU by 9

I wonder what their record would be without a turnover machine at QB

Well, that's real easy to say when you're the beneficiary of the bad call.

4 point swing in a 4 point game.

MSU is the same program that *****es and moans about the “blue wall” **** when it comes to the media, I don’t want to hear it.

That quote was more about a reporter stirring **** up after Blake tried to throw Manny under the bus. Don’t think Blake makes it much longer.

The crazy thing about Nebraska is they’ve played all their good opponents incredibly close

Lost to Oklahoma by 7
Lost to Michigan by 3
Lost to USU by 9

I wonder what their record would be without a turnover machine at QB
Those L's aren't all on Martinez. In fact he basically accounts for all of that team's explosive plays that I've seen this season and was the sole reason Illinois didn't blow them out.

Frost has made idiotic coaching decisions his entire time there. A better head coach wins 1 maybe 2 of those above games this year.

That quote was more about a reporter stirring **** up after Blake tried to throw Manny under the bus. Don’t think Blake makes it much longer.
Wait, Blake and Manny are turning on each other? When Manny's having arguably his best stretch as their HC? That seems *** backwards.

Need y'all to put all this will they or won't they ******** to bed once and for all ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis fahqu001 fahqu001 so we can have Bobby Layne Bobby Layne troll a different poster over their job opening for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom