OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, Blake and Manny are turning on each other? When Manny's having arguably his best stretch as their HC? That seems *** backwards.

Need y'all to put all this will they or won't they bull**** to bed once and for all ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis fahqu001 fahqu001 so we can have Bobby Layne Bobby Layne troll a different poster over their job opening for once.
Blake went on a media tour before the NCST game and then TVD exploded onto the scene. Manny’s defense has still been trash during this time. They’re still going after Mario regardless but seems like the new AD will come before the new coach which makes sense.

And they still better beat FSU. **** that.

Blake went on a media tour before the NCST game and then TVD exploded onto the scene. Manny’s defense has still been trash during this time. They’re still going after Mario regardless but seems like the new AD will come before the new coach which makes sense.

And they still better beat FSU. **** that.
Nah I knew about the media tour that rubbed people the wrong way. For what it's worth, I've been hearing Manny is done no matter what from the people I know.

I've been arguing with them that it's not going to happen though :lol:

Those L's aren't all on Martinez. In fact he basically accounts for all of that team's explosive plays that I've seen this season and was the sole reason Illinois didn't blow them out.

Frost has made idiotic coaching decisions his entire time there. A better head coach wins 1 maybe 2 of those above games this year.

Ill give Martinez credit he balled out against OSU when they played. Honestly their kicker really hurt them in that game

Email USC sent out this morning:
Why SHOULDN’T injured Drake London win the Biletnikoff Award??

Sure, the USC junior wide receiver is out for the regular season’s final 4 games with a broken ankle suffered on a tackle while catching a touchdown late in first half of Game 8, but we hope you will CONSIDER LONDON’S BODY OF WORK IN 2021. His case for the award is strong:
•88 receptions for 1,084 yards with 7 TDs in just 7.5 games in 2021
•He remains the nation's top-ranked receiver by Pro Football Focus
•At the time of his injury, he was the leading candidate for the Biletnikoff Award
•He was a 2021 Mid-Season All-American by numerous outlets
•He currently is second in the nation in receptions (11.0) and third in receiving yards (135.5)
•Using an average-receptions-per-game projection, his 8-game total of 88 catches will surpass all but a dozen of the nation's receivers who will play a full 12-game season
•He and Texas Tech's Michael Crabtree in 2007 are the only Power 5 players ever with 88 catches through 8 games
•Before getting hurt, he was on pace to break Biletnikoff Award winner Marqise Lee’s 2012 USC season records in catches (118) and receiving yards (1,721) ?
•He had 5 games this season with 10 or more catches and 6 with at least 130 receiving yards
•He’s the only Trojan ever to twice have 15 or more catches in a game
•He’s the first Trojan with 5 consecutive 100-yard receiving outings since Lee in 2012
•He has a reception in 21 consecutive games, dating to 2019

Nah I knew about the media tour that rubbed people the wrong way. For what it's worth, I've been hearing Manny is done no matter what from the people I know.

I've been arguing with them that it's not going to happen though :lol:
Winning the ACC is his best hope apparently. So need Pitt to win out,

Frost's buyout saves his life for one more year :lol:

But the football gods also shine on you eventually and Nebraska sees what's ahead.

Next year Nebraska does not play OSU, PSU or Mich St, and only has one true road game (at Rutgers) in the first 7 weeks of the season.

Frost about to mess it up anyway

But the football gods also shine on you eventually and Nebraska sees what's ahead.

Next year Nebraska does not play OSU, PSU or Mich St, and only has one true road game (at Rutgers) in the first 7 weeks of the season.

Clown will probably be 3-4 after those games. 😆 🤣 😂

Last edited:

I see 4-6 losses on that schedule. And that Clay Helton game is a trap when you face Georgia Southern with a bunch of USC transfers :lol:

So has Jimmy Lake coached his last game for UW? I watched the replay of him shoving the player and it didn't look that bad, just seems like a reason for the admin to slowly show him the door. That combined with loss to Montana and his response to recruiting I wouldn't be surprised if he either is forced to resign or gets canned in the next couple weeks.

Nebraska should be competing for the B1G west every year, it’s one of the weakest divisions in football

So has Jimmy Lake coached his last game for UW? I watched the replay of him shoving the player and it didn't look that bad, just seems like a reason for the admin to slowly show him the door. That combined with loss to Montana and his response to recruiting I wouldn't be surprised if he either is forced to resign or gets canned in the next couple weeks.
He’s toast.

More Longhorn nonsense… Bo Davis spazzing after the OU debacle…

These kids don’t respect none of them coaches, man. It’s a mess.

He’s toast.

More Longhorn nonsense… Bo Davis spazzing after the OU debacle…

These kids don’t respect none of them coaches, man. It’s a mess.

😆 🤣 😂 Bo you a grown man getting paid. Of course it ain't a game to you.

If OU wins out there is no way you can keep them out of the Top 4.

Also Cincy is not better than Michigan or Michigan State, but I get it.

So Cincy is rooting for Oregon to fail because the B1G got them clamped one way or another

As a Michigan fan, Cinci is good enough to beat either Michigan or MSU as it stands today.

The argument of whether or not they would have enough depth to make it through a B1G schedule is irrelevant to the “best team” argument, the goal is to pick the 4 best teams not the 4 best resumes.

As a Michigan fan, Cinci is good enough to beat either Michigan or MSU as it stands today.

The argument of whether or not they would have enough depth to make it through a B1G schedule is irrelevant to the “best team” argument, the goal is to pick the 4 best teams not the 4 best resumes.

Michigan would beat Cincy by 10+. Beating Notre Dame means THAT much?

Cincy isn’t a Top 4 team with that garbage *** schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom