OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most points Florida has ever allowed to a team in any half ever.

Ever.

I just turned off the PSU v. Michigan game for this :lol:
So this is literally the lowest point in the program's history. And im paywalled behind ESPN+ and cant witness 😠

Florida gotta be careful, they’re well aware of urban Meye’s health issues

It’s fickell’s wife’s job to turn down. Campbell and Franklin and Aranda are the other college guys also linked.

Aranda would take it if offered but he’s down the list. Who knows what Franklin’s really doing. He’s got a wandering eye but who knows if he’s ever serious about leaving PSU. Campbell is a similar situation to Fickell but an easier guy to convince.

Kiffin is asking for the job but there’s no chance he gets it. Bill O’Brien too but everyone knows he’s a prick.
Any of that group makes more sense to me than an NFL guy that isn’t Brady or Kellen Moore.

Aranda would kill it there, I think. Campbell just feels like a weird fit for a blue blood, particularly one in Los Angeles. Curious how his style fits with mega-star recruits. Feels like a guy that maybe just isn’t built for that.

Fickell’s wife doesn’t want to leave the Midwest or what?
How many times is Baylor going to get down to the red zone and come away with nothing.
They should be blowing OU’s doors off.

I don’t know how to feel about Caleb Williams. It’s probably just freshman QB nonsense, but for every WOW play he makes against good teams, there’s an equal number of like WTF IS HE DOING moments.

Any of that group makes more sense to me than an NFL guy that isn’t Brady or Kellen Moore.

Aranda would kill it there, I think. Campbell just feels like a weird fit for a blue blood, particularly one in Los Angeles. Curious how his style fits with mega-star recruits. Feels like a guy that maybe just isn’t built for that.

Fickell’s wife doesn’t want to leave the Midwest or what?

They should be blowing OU’s doors off.

I don’t know how to feel about Caleb Williams. It’s probably just freshman QB nonsense, but for every WOW play he makes against good teams, there’s an equal number of like WTF IS HE DOING moments.
Yeah, I think Campbell can win anywhere, but I also think he won't have the patience for LA personalities and kids. That could turn bad,

Fickell's got 6 kids so his wife is hesitant to uproot and move them.

1636831794783.png

I've felt that Michigan could do the same thing Baylor is doing and try to anaconda tO$U if their RB/line is healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom