OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herman to Washington maybe?
I don't think so. They want a sitting head coach or former head coach with winning experience. Their justification for firing Lake was bull**** (if he was 7-1 they wouldn't give a **** how many kids he smacked or threw into lockers) but Herman has so many off the field red flags, Jen Cohen would be guaranteeing her own firing if anything were to happen with him there.

I think Cincinatti is in a great spot to make the playoffs, especially w/ Oklahoma losing. All Cincinnati needs is for either Alabama or Oregon to lose one of their remaining games.

Scenario 1:
Georgia
1-loss Big 10 champ (Michigan, MSU, OSU)
Oregon
Cincinnati

They keep jumping teams over Cincy. They're winning and moving backwards. I have serious questions about whether they make it out of the next two games undefeated, but I don't think they blow out SMU which won't help them. And if Houston loses?

For Cincinnati to get in, Oregon and Bama both need to lose 1 more.

Last edited:
Imagine UGA running through the regular season only to lose to Cincy in the playoffs.

That would be hilarious :lol:

(though I'm sure not so much for Georgia fans)
And Cincy played them well once already too. So you know they have a gameplan. I imagine if that scenario arises the committee jumps them to 3rd to avoid the rematch.

And Cincy played them well once already too. So you know they have a gameplan. I imagine if that scenario arises the committee jumps them to 3rd to avoid the rematch.
Cincy isn’t as good as they were last year though. Losing guys off that OL to the NFL isn’t a good recipe for success to play Georgia this year.

I wonder who was in the locker room recording this call. I know that nobody's supposed to be pulling out their cell phone in the locker room at halftime. Regardless, this is par for the course. As far as language. Kirby is always been a good motivator, definitely the type of guy you would run through a wall for.

The SEC Champ is a lock.

Especially if it's Bama.

If Alabama loses a regular season game and then when's the SEC title game, they won't make it in the playoffs. Especially if there are undefeated and/or one loss conference champs.

They might for some reason move up :lol:

" Alabama has the best two losses in the nation, they're clearly the best team!"

The committee uses this circular , biased logic when assessing teams. For example, Texas A&M became a good team after they beat Alabama. Everyone was saying Texas A&M was overrated and underachieving but the moment it beat Alabama they instantly become good and thus give Alabama a "good loss" . Arkansas would become a good team if they beat Alabama this week. Essentially the committee has it stuck in their head that Alabama is a very good team. Thus, any team that beats them is good thus giving Alabama a good loss. Essentially it's impossible for Alabama to have a bad loss.

Last edited:
" Alabama has the best two losses in the nation, they're clearly the best team!"

The committee uses this circular , biased logic when assessing teams. For example, Texas A&M became a good team after they beat. Alabama and Arkansas would become a good team if they beat Alabama this week.
Yup, “we just don’t see how their 2 losses are worse than this 1 loss by _________” :lol: I just want to see the booster checks that place has to be cashing. That state don’t have a pro anything for a reason.

Texas is the same. Year begins an they’re too 20 like clock work. Year after year they’re un ranked by week 6 :lol: Next year “you just can’t sleep on Texas”

If MSU fumbles this bag like Colorado did... LMAOOOOO

Somebody better step in right now and get that man signed because if they don't he is going to be gone. Matter fact I would sign him before Saturday because if messes around and beats tOSU I'm going back and saying....'YESTERDAYS PRICE IS NOT TODAYS PRICE'.

As much as they give Bama and the SEC the benefit of the doubt they usually perform when they get in the playoffs which I think they always get credit for in this playoff discussion.

MSU are idiots if they don't lock Mel down.

Somebody better step in right now and get that man signed because if they don't he is going to be gone. Matter fact I would sign him before Saturday because if messes around and beats tOSU I'm going back and saying....'YESTERDAYS PRICE IS NOT TODAYS PRICE'.
They're doing damage control after reports of his extension falling through leaked today.

Still I don't see how this negates the reports of the president blocking the number they're trying to land on.

They're doing damage control after reports of his extension falling through leaked today.

Still I don't see how this negates the reports of the president blocking the number they're trying to land on.

I didn't see anything in that article either but that was interesting it named the two donors who are going to fork over the cash for his raise. Speaking of raises HOT DAMN is that man getting the bag dropped off. Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom