OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
for sure. Happy for anyone to get the bag but this amount doesnt make any sense.

Def happy for him. But like I said earlier dude has a 16-13 career record and this is his first winning season. That’s a HUGE gamble to take. Guess we will see in 5-6 years if it was worth it

I need a season hype video with all the classic, rockstar ****in Canes teams…

Sean Taylor, Portis, Ed, Ray. Irvin. All those bad boy Miami teams that would just as soon rather slit your throat than lose a game…

With that ****in lame frat boy square Lane mixed in firing up his guys pregame….

Boyyy… College football needs this running through its veins.

Get busy C CP1708

Mel Tucker went from Kirby's assistant in 2018 to making more money than his former boss by 2021. You love to see it.
I think he's a very good coach, but I wouldn't pay any coach this much money unless they'd proven they can consistently finish in the top 5-10.

I need a season hype video with all the classic, rockstar ****in Canes teams…

Sean Taylor, Portis, Ed, Ray. Irvin. All those bad boy Miami teams that would just as soon rather slit your throat than lose a game…

With that ****in lame frat boy square Lane mixed in firing up his guys pregame….

Boyyy… College football needs this running through its veins.

Get busy C CP1708

I wish. Lamar Thomas in the tunnel days, 15 penalties for 200+ yards in a 56-3 game days, NFL first rounders as 4th string days......alas, my school don't feel the same. :frown:

I've always wondered why Ray, Ed, Sapp, Irvin, Gore etc don't break down some doors and choke someone out for this **** to begin with.

It's un****ingacceptable to have 1-2-3+ loss seasons. But they don't care. :smh:

Need to rebuild the Orange bowl or some ****

Anybody have a hook up or trusted site for good, customizable college jerseys that are fully stitched? Trying to find my wife a #9 Burreaux jersey for Christmas but not trusting a lot of these sites I’m coming across…too many sites I’ve never heard of and screen printed crap.

Anybody have a hook up or trusted site for good, customizable college jerseys that are fully stitched? Trying to find my wife a #9 Burreaux jersey for Christmas but not trusting a lot of these sites I’m coming across…too many sites I’ve never heard of and screen printed crap.

Did You try fanatics? That’s about the only place I can think of besides maybe the actual LSU site.

If all else fails you could see if there is a local embroiderer that could do it for you after you order the Jersey/letters

Mel Tucker went from Kirby's assistant in 2018 to making more money than his former boss by 2021. You love to see it.
I think he's a very good coach, but I wouldn't pay any coach this much money unless they'd proven they can consistently finish in the top 5-10.

Alabama 2015 - 500k
Michigan State 2022 - 9.5 million

I'm all for the brotha getting paid and I'm a Midnight Mel guy but like others have mentioned that is ludicrous money for a guy that hasn't accomplished much of anything. If anything I hope his agent gets a nice Christmas basket and bonus for negotiating this deal.

What you are asking for, at least to my knowledge doesn't exist. Unless you don't want something officially licensed and go the DHgate China knock off route.

Nike, doesn't make any LSU jerseys other than screen printed and if you want the real deal the best thing you can do is scour ebay for a LSU blank and then have it done by EPS or Wear Your Grail. Of course those blanks will be game cut so they fit extremely tight and the two companies I mentioned are really backed up right now.

I've heard of guys getting some pretty decent NFL jerseys via the DHgate route but anytime you order one of those it is never a guarantee.

Best of luck though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom