OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
USC. He was leaning our way then we canceled his official because Amon Ra and Devon Williams committed and we didn’t have room.

UCLA and Utah liked him but I can’t remember how high he was on them.

If I remember correctly tO$U, USC, and some other schools liked him a lot and everyone knew he was a stud (he had OD video game numbers in HS) but no one knew he would be this in college. Other cali kids around that time like Javon McKinley had gaudy stats then went to schools like ND and did nothing. Still some USC fans lament Olave going to Ohio because during the period we thought he was going to be in our class, so many highlights and reports were posted about him we were sold.

I forgot you guys had them in that class as well. I was listening to a podcast talking about how Zack Smith and Ryan Day were on a visit looking at a QB (I can’t remember who) and asked Olave to run routes for him and ended up really liking him. I remember not even knowing who he was and then he blocked a punt against Michigan and started breaking out after that.

Forgot about McKinley :smh:

Well it didn't embed but

Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 1.27.25 PM.png

Last edited:

Lobbing grenades at Jimbo and - again - indirectly throwing players under the bus and diverting blame.

Brother, you lost to Kansas. At home.

You’re not going to a bowl game. You’re going to lose to Kansas State. You lost to West Virginia.

You haven’t won a game in two months after telling everyone after the Cotton Bowl that you’d see Oklahoma again and things would play out differently.

Shut up. Look in the mirror. And be better.

He’s actually even softer and less accountable for his own issues than Tom Herman was.

Which is equal parts unbelievable and hilarious.

That’s very true (and kinda makes you squint at those classes that Herman brought in) but you can’t say that now after coming into the job with your chest poked out talking about what you and your team are going to do
Lobbing grenades at Jimbo and - again - indirectly throwing players under the bus and diverting blame.

Brother, you lost to Kansas. At home.

You’re not going to a bowl game. You’re going to lose to Kansas State. You lost to West Virginia.

You haven’t won a game in two months after telling everyone after the Cotton Bowl that you’d see Oklahoma again and things would play out differently.

Shut up. Look in the mirror. And be better.
They also have 7 losses at this point, soon to be 8, and lost to Kansas at home while giving up 50 to a team that was averaging 15ppg.

They're going to lose to Kansas State and it's probably the worst year 1 of any Texas coach ever. He should be concerned.

At least recruiting is going well, though.

I wonder if Kevin Wilson is getting any calls about jobs especially with how well OSUs offense is doing this season

My first Michigan v OSU game I ever attended was 2003... Ran into Braylon and Marlin Jackson heading to a frat party that night... I was 20years old... Michigan has won 1 time since then.

Michigan wins on a late Jake Moody FG

Late and for the game is the only time Michigan should kick a fg in this game. If they line up for one any sooner gg.

He had a reputation at IU of being a guy that was not that easy to deal with from the admin side of things IIRC.

Yeah I remember his tenure ended there due to some off the field stuff. Didn’t he push a player or something like that as well?

I wondered if he laid low as an OC for long enough if it would be forgotten like usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom