OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutout to James Franklin agent, played to coaching rumor mill to perfection and finessed them fools into a 10 year extension 😂 he’s so basura as a head coach and the record above reflects that.

I'd like to see a list of coaches everyone in here thinks are actually good.

Y'all literally clown on everybody. :lol:

Apparently, Nick Saban is the only good coach in the country. Dabo was overrated and his run at Clemson is over, Kirby and Lincoln Riley are overrated and having accomplished anything yet. Ryan Day might be the only other good coach in the country. Everybody else sucks

Last edited:
Given the talent pool in Florida is at least 10x that of Pennsylvania, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect Florida to be more than just a little better than Penn State.

@witnesskb24free is just out of touch due to OSU being the one northern team immune to these issues.

Nah I don’t think Franklin is a bad coach, that’s just the Dawg up there reaching like always. He’s good, but ten years good? Nope. Where does he rank amongst these coaches atlsfinest atlsfinest ? I left Saban off the list because he’s obviously in a class of his own

Kirby
Jimbo
Kiffin
Day
Harbaugh
Cristobal
Whittingham
Lincoln
Aranda
Campbell
Gundy
Fickell
Kelly
Stoops
Napier
Fleck

Last edited:
He had a reputation at IU of being a guy that was not that easy to deal with from the admin side of things IIRC.
Didn’t he have some player relation scandal too?

Yeah I remember his tenure ended there due to some off the field stuff. Didn’t he push a player or something like that as well?

I wondered if he laid low as an OC for long enough if it would be forgotten like usual

Maybe that was it. I couldn’t remember what he did but remember he had a bad rep when of course Urban hired him.

Lobbing grenades at Jimbo and - again - indirectly throwing players under the bus and diverting blame.

Brother, you lost to Kansas. At home.

You’re not going to a bowl game. You’re going to lose to Kansas State. You lost to West Virginia.

You haven’t won a game in two months after telling everyone after the Cotton Bowl that you’d see Oklahoma again and things would play out differently.

Shut up. Look in the mirror. And be better.
This clown doesn’t even know what it’s like to finish a season with less than 4 losses. He was probably banging that drum in years 4 and 5 at Washington coming off 5-7, 7-6, 7-6, 7-6…

Georgia beats Bama, means that either Oklahoma State or ND get in

Georgia
OSU/Mich
Cincinnati
Oklahoma State/ND

This would lead to another year of awful; games though. Georgia would dominate Oklahoma State or Notre Dame and Ohio State would dominate Cincinnati ( Michigan versus Cincinnati would be a good game imo)

Last edited:
The Mizzou coach went straight for mullens throat :lol:

During a radio appearance Tuesday afternoon, Missouri coach Eliah Drinkwitz gave an all-time quote on Mullen when asked about the significance that he was fired after losing to Missouri.

"My father-in-law is a farmer and there's an old saying: You reap what you sow," he said. "If you sow kindness, you reap kindness. If you sow jacka--ability you get jacka--ability."

The story of the significance of Mullen losing his job after losing to Missouri stretches back to last year. In 2020, the Gators beat the Tigers 41–17 but a brawl took place at halftime that resulted in several ejections. After the win, Mullen spoke to reporters wearing a Darth Vader costume for Halloween.

Looks right to me. Ohio State/Michigan winner better win the conference championship game. What a letdown that would be.

If Oklahoma State wins this weekend over OU, then beats Baylor in the championship game they should jump Notre Dame.

I think

I think Cincy is safe (as long as they win out)

But I won't completely rule out f'ery from the committee

Cincy is in if they win out IMO. UGA winning would knock out Bama. Oklahoma state could get in if they win out. I can’t see ND getting in by being idle during championship week

Cincy is in if they win out IMO. UGA winning would knock out Bama. Oklahoma state could get in if they win out. I can’t see ND getting in by being idle during championship week
I think Okie State could overtake Bama in that scenario. Does ND? (If the Big12 takes themselves out) I'm not sure

I think Okie State could overtake Bama in that scenario. Does ND? (If the Big12 takes themselves out) I'm not sure

It seems they’re moving the B12 teams up to potentially sneak in depending on how they play out. If Oklahoma wins this weekend they’ll play Oklahoma State again in the B12 title game. If Oklahoma State wins it’ll be them vs Baylor. Makes you wonder if they’d leave out a 1 loss B12 champ?

Cincinnati better hope UGA beats Bama and Oklahoma State doesn’t win out.

They’re not getting in over a 1-loss P5 champ or Georgia.

It seems they’re moving the B12 teams up to potentially sneak in depending on how they play out. If Oklahoma wins this weekend they’ll play Oklahoma State again in the B12 title game. If Oklahoma State wins it’ll be them vs Baylor. Makes you wonder if they’d leave out a 1 loss B12 champ?

Man when they start talking about who "looks" better and start throwing resumes out you never know especially with Bama involved I really don't know :lol: this is all barring they look good in a L in that scenario I guess

Cincinnati better hope UGA beats Bama and Oklahoma State doesn’t win out.

They’re not getting in over a 1-loss P5 champ or Georgia.

I was thinking if UGA wins out and Oklahoma state does it would be:

1. UGA
2. Mich/OSU
3. Cincy
4. Oklahoma State

(Cincy and Oklahoma State could be swapped depending on the margin of victory for them)

Or if Oklahoma State loses the B12 title game then Notre Dame at 4?

Going to UGA-Tech in person this weekend. Hopefully the Dawgs roll them as expected, still gonna be a fun time. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom