OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Jeremiah posted on the USC board today unsolicited and (paraphrased) said he’s hearing Matt Campbell.

Ive seen a lot of random stuff w betting but Im not sure on paper Ive ever seen a 16th ranked 9-2 team as an underdog vs a 3-8 squad who also is missing their starting QB :lol:

Nebraska (-1) vs #16 Iowa today

Last edited:
Jerry Kill to NMSU
Ive seen a lot of random stuff w betting but Im not sure on paper Ive ever seen a 16th ranked 9-2 team as an underdog vs a 3-8 squad who also is missing their starting QB :lol:

Nebraska (-1) vs #16 Iowa today

I posted a few days ago that if Nebraska loses this game by 6 or less they’ll finish like 1-8 in B1G play and have a positive point differential, that’s wild :lol:

I don’t know if I agree the job gets worse.

They already recruit elite offensive talent from all over everywhere.

The SEC move should open up a broader pool and be more attractive to defensive players, too

But they're only real competition was a weak Texas, and every once in a while Baylor, OSU, ISU pops up.

Now you're in direct competition for everything with a bunch of teams I don't even have to mention.

I don’t know if I agree the job gets worse.

They already recruit elite offensive talent from all over everywhere.

The SEC move should open up a broader pool and be more attractive to defensive players, too

I’m not an OU fan but I agree. Defensive recruiting will improve over the next 5 years and they’ll be fine on offense. I don’t think they’re going to get destroyed every other week like some people think.

Texas should be worried. They got smacked by Arkansas and would probably lose to most SEC schools excluding Vanderbilt and maybe Florida. With the amount of resources they have they should never be 2-6 in Big 12 conference play. Ever.

I’m not an OU fan but I agree. Defensive recruiting will improve over the next 5 years and they’ll be fine on offense. I don’t think they’re going to get destroyed every other week like some people think.

Texas should be worried. They got smacked by Arkansas and would probably lose to most SEC schools excluding Vanderbilt and maybe Florida. With the amount of resources they have they should never be 2-6 in Big 12 conference play. Ever.
Yeah I don't think OU will be bad just not 12-1 every year, Texas on the other hand I have no faith in.

Recruiting will look different for OU if they finishing 4th in the SEC every year instead of having a clear path to the playoff like it’s been for em

These reviews on the Nebraska game are so bad. They should have made that first one a catch, and this one incomplete. Like why are we wasting so much time. If it takes 10 minutes to review, just go with what the eye test says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom