OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the connected posters on the Iowa State pay board said to expect the TCU game to be Campbell's last |l This year didn't go as well as it could have, but this ****ing blows.

Hell of a run for him at ISU. You knew this day was coming.

Just purely spitballing here...

Would Luke Fickell take the Nebraska gig?
No. I also don’t think it’s going to come open though…

His wife doesn’t want to move the kids period but is entertaining top 10 schools. She’s said she “hopes Cincy to the Big12 is enough of a new challenge for him but never say never to USC.” If she is pulling them out of school it won’t be for Lincoln, Nebraska.

I’m not sure Nebraska will ever be up to the heights they once were. The sad thing is the B1G west isn’t super competitive so they could easily compete for that division every year if they could get on track

So I’m seeing insiders at LSU, and the schools their former staff are at, say Aranda may be a no go for LSU. Apparently they want nothing to do with anyone who was there during the period the allegations of the past few years stem from.

JRBHSNKCENESVO3YJ7M4MA5G3U.jpg

This is one of the worst cases of overcharging a suspect I've ever heard. This kid literally had a BB gun and broke a window in the dorm and he's charged with five felony counts and weapons possession.

Reading the headlines, you would think that he's got AKs or something🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

Last edited:

🔥 🔥 🔥

Excerpt from the article: "Del Conte couldn’t leave well enough alone and made matters worse by sending an email to fans in which he claimed that Texas lacked talent. Of all the hundreds of things that have been said about Texas football through the years, lack of talent has almost never made the list. Nor should it. UT’s last four recruiting classes were ranked fourteenth twice and fourth twice by Rivals.com. In that same span, Kansas hauled in classes ranked forty-fifth, forty-ninth, seventieth, and forty-eighth.

Del Conte wrote in the email that nearly half of the players from the 2018 and 2019 recruiting classes—25 of 53—were no longer in the program. He offered those numbers to explain why Texas had little depth and not enough talent, and suggested this was the cause of so many blown leads. He offered zero context, and, upon further inspection, his numbers don’t hold up. For instance, Oklahoma has seen 21 of its 47 recruits from the same two classes depart—almost the same rate as Texas. Say what you want about the Sooners’ national championship chances, but UT fans would surely take an arguably overrated 10–1 season over a historic losing streak topped off with a home loss to Kansas."

Texas leads and Ohio State #2. He could also just come back when we hire someone, but he was a Helton/Harrell/Doege recruit all the way from when he was a low 3 star. That said, he might also follow Harrell/Doege wherever they go because they really were his guys.

If he's decommitting from us to attach himself to that mess in Texas though, good luck.

Texas leads and Ohio State #2. He could also just come back when we hire someone, but he was a Helton/Harrell/Doege recruit all the way from when he was a low 3 star. That said, he might also follow Harrell/Doege wherever they go because they really were his guys.

If he's decommitting from us to attach himself to that mess in Texas though, good luck.

He better than Stroud or Ewers (if he even ends up staying)?

He better than Stroud or Ewers (if he even ends up staying)?
I mean he's a 18 year old high school kid. No way to tell. He was better than Ewers at Elite 11 and killed Utah HS comp which is worse than Cali and Texas, but who knows...

Franklin’s contract is fully guaranteed. If he leaves in 2024 for example he’d owe PSU $2M. If they fire him that same year, they’d owe him $56M.

Mel tucker’s buyout is unchanged from his original deal $2.5M with $500k decreases every year. So if Mel Tucker leaves in 2024 he owes MSU $1M. If they fire him, they’d owe him $50M.

Why do ADs let Jimmy Sexton do this to them?

I wanted to make a comment earlier calling him Butch Jones with the “champions of life” attitude, but didn’t wanna seem like a hater when you posted about it seeming like a done deal…

Cali might be a good place for that type of attitude, but don’t think USC itself is with how starved they are to return to former glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom