OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas is controlled from all directions. The place prints money and has it thrown at them. Winning isn’t necessary to a degree from that program to be successful. That’s hard to change

An alpha coach like Saban or Urban want nothing to do with that mess at Texas...no matter how much they can get paid. And when they see their former assistants like Sark and Herman failing over there...nah it's not worth it for them.

An alpha coach like Saban or Urban want nothing to do with that mess at Texas...no matter how much they can get paid. And when they see their former assistants like Sark and Herman failing over there...nah it's not worth it for them.
Yup. There’s more handshaking and politics than sports for places like Texas. Nobody who wants to win ants to be a part of that

Texas has been a cesspool culturally since Mack. The fact that it took Mack as long as it did to win a Championship speaks volumes as I always believed that they underachieved from a talent perspective during the Mack years. The boosters are focused on the wrong things. These fools care more about a racist song than winning games. Sark is a coward but given his track record he isn't an alpha but a yes man. I wish UT all the worst.

Why you selectively sharing Feldman reports?
WHY N41D N41D ?!?!?!

wwe-ted-dibiase.gif

So do a lot of schools that continue to suck.

UT’s single biggest problem is the one thing that’s an absolute necessity to be consistently good - not even great - in college football.

There’s never alignment from top to bottom. Ever.

They’re always a train wreck culturally. Always. Even when Mack Brown was there, the culture of that athletic department was held together with bandaids and whatever Mack used to keep his wooden dentures in place.

I agree with all of that. I was simply saying they have money to make problems go away. At some point, whether through attrition of Boosters or spending enough money to find the right combo, they’re going to do it. Whether that’s 5 or 20 seasons from now, they’ll keep throwing money at the problem until they “resolve it”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom