OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
4gH3.gif

With the Playoff expanding eventually, all he has to do is win the Pac 12 and he makes the playoff.

Beat Oregon and you in there.

Texas is controlled from all directions. The place prints money and has it thrown at them. Winning isn’t necessary to a degree from that program to be successful. That’s hard to change
100% ... A&M been the same way for decades, too.

Those two athletic departments and football programs print cash like they're prime-time Kinko's.

They think they can just buy everything. If nothing else for A&M, despite his other obvious shortcomings, Jimbo's at least got them unified in one direction and dumping money into the right things for a change.
He said **** going to the SEC. I fail at Oklahoma or LSU. makes sense. Good hire.
I don't blame him either.

And frankly, I think it's a grand ****ing slam for USC. He's going to be great there. Just better hope he hires a DC with a pulse.

And college football is better when everything West of El Paso isn't a graveyard.

nako xl nako xl should be sprinting the streets in his birthday suit screaming Hallelujah at the top of his lungs.

This is big time. Lincoln's Charmin soft, but that's as good a hire as you could've possibly hoped for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom