OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
nako xl nako xl should be sprinting the streets in his birthday suit screaming Hallelujah at the top of his lungs.

This is big time. Lincoln's Charmin soft, but that's as good a hire as you could've possibly hoped for.

giphy.gif

Hell of a hire by SC. Congrats to Trojan fans.

Like the Napier hire by UF. Interested to see who he brings on as coordinators.

What a hire!

Did y’all see this coming nako xl nako xl @casper90403 ?!

I thought it was Campbell til late last night. This morning everyone at once moved to "it's someone else."

It's funny, I've been harassing dacomeup dacomeup all weekend with different rumors :lol: including Riley ones. We talked about how the OU dudes were spooked and said he was definitely gone, then confirmed a deal with LSU wasn't happening. Didn't know it was because SC was lurking.

I thought it was Campbell til late last night. This morning everyone at once moved to "it's someone else."

It's funny, I've been harassing dacomeup dacomeup all weekend with different rumors :lol: including Riley ones. We talked about how the OU dudes were spooked and said he was definitely gone, then confirmed a deal with LSU wasn't happening. Didn't know it was because SC was lurking.

I mean y’all couldn’t have made a better higher, that’s huge.

It’s the type of hire that Texas needs to make if they ever wanna be back but nobody wants it :lol:

Congrats my guy

I just need Mario going to the U, Fickell going to Norman and Campbell going to LSU send I will be set.

He wasn't discreet about his unhappiness with the move to the SEC. Everyone knew it at the time the OU/UT stuff dropped.

Makes the LSU stuff even weirder - because there were definitely behind the scenes convos happening.

USC makes perfect sense for him - and for them. OU having been dipping into California his entire tenure means he's got his feet under him already.

If I were OU I would see if Venables wants the job. Anyone but a Stoops other than Bob to be honest.

Oklahoma's going to be interesting to watch.

Might be good enough/close enough to the midwest that Campbell and Fickell give it a real look. Kiffin will throw his name around because he does for everything.

I can't see them going the Stoops route again, but who knows.

Not a lot of good offensive-minded options out there for OU. They might have to go for the defensive guy this time...Mark Stoops or maybe Venables finally sees this as a worthy gig to be a HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom