OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSU beat your best team since Urban with awful playcalling and a terrible defense. Those coaches have all been replaced and the team that beat you has 74% returning production this year. Florida by comparison has 57% returning production and is playing the game away in Louisiana.

Everything is adding up to an L.

Now that you have given it the cosign, going to put a substantial amount down on UF. Thanks broski.

Mullen is a dork, but if he can win games in the SEC at MSU with Nick Fitzgerald and some of the other QB's he had there, I don't doubt that he will be able to do so with Emory.

maxresdefault.jpg

Signed,

Your very forum's

48564.jpg

Well that drive absolutely sputtered. Let's see CJ Stroud :pimp:

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 8.23.22 PM.png

1630628855463.png

Bruh... All these Utah teams just gonna fields rosters full of 24-25 year olds? Dude's balding and trying to pass for an undergrad.

You have an efficient 5th year senior QB, why take the guessing game out of it by going wildcat? I get the strong Oline, but OSU knows that too...c'mon Fleck.

You have an efficient 5th year senior QB, why take the guessing game out of it by going wildcat? I get the strong Oline, but OSU knows that too...c'mon Fleck.

They have unproven guys at wideout aside from Autman-Bell... and unproven might've not been weak until now. The wildcat was weird I had no idea we got Ronnie Brown on the JR eligibility

They have unproven guys at wideout aside from Autman-Bell... and unproven might've not been weak until now. The wildcat was weird I had no idea we got Ronnie Brown on the JR eligibility

I get that. I'm fine with a run, but lining up wildcat it's 100% run...Bell and Wright have enough skill and Morgan is a great decision maker, so at least give a look that doesn't let them pin their ears and load up on the run or at least think it could be a pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom