OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

"if you still up call me," at midnight is an unfortunate text I've sent in the past.

EDIT

he deleted the tweet but the internet doesn't forget:

1630525232133.png

Also Chad Simmons doesn't work for 247 :lol:

Last edited:
It definitely explains why their HS RB recruiting has not been as good as you'd expect

The kid doesn't even have the Coach's name spelled right :lol:
That’s exactly what I was thinking. I know their fan base is probably destroying him on their board.

Interested to see the Buckeye D line against Minny O line. Didn’t realize they got some big experienced dudes there in Minny

LT- Sam Schleuter (6'6 325lbs) 6th year
LG- Connor Olsen (6'5 310lbs) 6th year
C- John M. Schmitz (6'4 320lbs) 5th year
RG- Blaise Andries (6'6 335lbs) 5th year
RT- Daniel Faalele (6'9 380lbs) 4th year

Interested to see the Buckeye D line against Minny O line. Didn’t realize they got some big experienced dudes there in Minny

LT- Sam Schleuter (6'6 325lbs) 6th year
LG- Connor Olsen (6'5 310lbs) 6th year
C- John M. Schmitz (6'4 320lbs) 5th year
RG- Blaise Andries (6'6 335lbs) 5th year
RT- Daniel Faalele (6'9 380lbs) 4th year
What’s OSU DL looking like? I know Zach Harrison is supposed to be legit.

Bama, UGA and who else?

Bama
UGA
LSU
and don't sleep on the game @ Kentucky or @ Mizzou in late November. I have Florida going 8-4.

It all comes down to QB play. Last season the Gators had a bad running game, bad defense and an ordinary offensive line but they were able to make up for those deficiencies because they had a Heisman finalist QB and dynamic pass catchers. Now Trask is gone as well as Pitts and Toney.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MVP
What’s OSU DL looking like? I know Zach Harrison is supposed to be legit.

Lost a few last year but should be pretty solid. The biggest challenge is replacing Togiai up the middle. Tyreke Smith, Jean-Baptiste, Haskell Garrett and Harrison are already pretty proven. There’s two freshman (Jack Sawyer and JT Tuimoloau) that are supposed to be really good, especially Sawyer. It’ll be a good battle with them and Minnesota’s O-Line and their RB Mohamed Ibrahim

The OL is supposed to be the best we’ve ever had (according to podcasts, analysts, etc). As long as Stroud can sling it they should be really good this year with all the talent around him (especially at WR).

Bama, UGA and who else?
LSU beat your best team since Urban with awful playcalling and a terrible defense. Those coaches have all been replaced and the team that beat you has 74% returning production this year. Florida by comparison has 57% returning production and is playing the game away in Louisiana.

Everything is adding up to an L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom