OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I was just thinking about? Remember when Greg McElroy implied he should be considered as good a pro QB prospect as Cam Newton because he couls read defenses and make play calls and Cam couldn’t in his draft interview?

Is Cam as big of a disappointment as Vince Young?

*Young hurt my heart because I’m a titans fan and was so excited for him :smh:

Damn Quinn! Get that money!!!

That young man about to sign like 150M items. He better be ready. They probably gonna charge $100 a pop for his sig. tOSU fans will pay it too

Quinn getting cashed out and not even the best QB in his own high school class. Love to see it. :emoji_heart_eyes:

Jeff Fisher never wanted Vince Young.....

Vince could’ve been similar to San Francisco Collin Kaepernick at minimum

Last edited:
Cam made a super bowl, all pro team and won a MVP. What’s disappointing about that? Injuries and the Panthers not providing him with enough talent around him in his prime robbed us of more success.

I tried explaining this to someone at work once the news about Cam broke. He tried telling me he’s a bigger disappointment than VY. I think it’s the recency effect with Cam getting cut :lol:

You know what I was just thinking about? Remember when Greg McElroy implied he should be considered as good a pro QB prospect as Cam Newton because he couls read defenses and make play calls and Cam couldn’t in his draft interview?

Can you really blame him for that? The guy was trying to get drafted as high as possible.

And I know a lot of the time “can’t read defenses” is coded language, but it is true that Gus O is very simple.

Is it a hot take to say that VY was overrated? I feel the same way about Tebow too tbh.

Great players sure, but when I see those guys towards the top of top 10 lists, I feel like there is at least a handful of guys I’d rather have if I was building a CFB “dream team”.

Screenshot_20210831-195848_Wikipedia.jpg

Rumors swirling A&M about to cash Jimbo out again.

Full reset at 10/$90m’s is the smoke.

Along with a few hundred million in new facilities upgrades to be announced soon.

If they’re giving that to him now, what are they going give him if he wins the SEC or the Natty? Esp with his agent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom