OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was already on flip watch but this probably locks up CJ Williams btw casper90403 casper90403 tupac003 tupac003
Absolutely. But I'm not that high on CJ though. Losing him would have been ok to me.

Lincoln needs to spend the night at David Baileys house for the week and lock him up!! Stop playing around with Stanford and come be the center piece for the Trojans defense

And check in on TMAC and get him to flip. I think TMAC is still gettable.

Absolutely. But I'm not that high on CJ though. Losing him would have been ok to me.

Lincoln needs to spend the night at David Baileys house for the week and lock him up!! Stop playing around with Stanford and come be the center piece for the Trojans defense

And check in on TMAC and get him to flip. I think TMAC is still gettable.
TMac already said he doesn’t think he needs to take Lincoln’s call. Oregon was his childhood dream school. We need DaComeup to come through already on the prince that was promised prophecy 🤞🏾

Without a doubt. Coaches entering the transfer portal like 3 star sophomore when a 5 star signs.

I might be missing something, but I thought Kelly had it made at ND. The SEC W isn't for the faint of heart.
It will be once alabama joins the east

nako xl nako xl really trying to act like hiring Brian Kelly is a huge coup for ND :lol:. Swinging at Jimbo and Lincoln and landing on Brian Kelly is NOT a L at all.

Carousel is nuts. Who y’all think Oregon lands?

Fickell going to coach through the playoff or bounce to ND like Kelly did Cincy a decade ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom