OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is going to continue to go down in quality if SC is actually decent. Mans going to be posting every little thing now from which song girl is up next. Going to steer clear.

Besides I already said UF should have hired Lane and this is likely another meh hire.
As much as I love Lane. Napier is what we need at the moment. Lane can’t commit to anything longer than 3 seasons.

Venables makes sense...I'm sure the list of candidates is very short for the Sooners. This entire cycle was pretty much slim pickings anyway...even before Mel Tucker and James Franklin re-upped.

If LSU can land BK, Notre Dame better offer Matt Campbell the job and I'm sure he would take it since you'd think it's the perfect Midwest school that he's been waiting for

With the money and bennys bein thrown around nothing would shock me with anyone jumping to another job anymore.

Knew it wouldn't be too long

Attachments

• Resized_Screenshot_20211129-192443_Instagram.jpeg
    Resized_Screenshot_20211129-192443_Instagram.jpeg
    258.9 KB · Views: 78
Them tucking their tails and landing back on Venables is hysterical given they ran his *** outta town and chunked him under the bus when the Stoops era started to decline.

All to hire the ****** Stoops brother.

Urban really gonna end up at ND

Fickell going to Oklahoma.

all nuts.
Don’t be sure Ryan Day doesn’t bounce to the NFL. He entertained the Eagles job last year and Fickell’s people think it’s only a matter of time. Urban would 100% go after ND if it opens but idk if they can hire him in this state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom