OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell him to up the tempo & dumb down the passing game a bit
Needs to.

Not holding Zach Calzada against him any more than “why the **** is this guy your backup in Year 4?”…

He’s getting close to a point where the talent itself overcomes his other issues. Just needs a quarterback.

Nick Saban seeing the Oklahoma and LSU news

jordan-laughing-michael-jordan.gif

All these big time program openings got me thinking, who dares to follow Saban after he calls it quits and what does that bag look like? 15 million a year at least? I know the ties would lean towards Dabo Luther King being that guy, but would he/anybody want that pressure?

In one offseason we’re going to turn over USC, Florida, LSU, Oklahoma and Notre Dame.

And we still might add Oregon and Miami.

And Jimbo, Franklin and Mel got over a quarter Billy between them from the bleachers because of it.

Nevermind everything else. That’s insanity.

All these big time program openings got me thinking, who dares to follow Saban after he calls it quits and what does that bag look like? 15 million a year at least? I know the ties would lean towards Dabo Luther King being that guy, but would he/anybody want that pressure?
You underestimate the ego on some of these college coaches :lol:, the pressure would be ridiculous and unfair but I'm sure there's a handful of guys who'd think they'd be able to sustain the success after him.

DLK is def one of them

I might be wrong. But I don’t think Dabo wants that smoke.

I don’t think he’s built for it.

Actually Urban's deal will be up in Jax around the time Saban is done. I know Lane got the cojones to take the job 😆.

Dabo has said he doesn’t want Bama. But when Clemson starts to look more like early Dabo era Clemson those pastures in Tuscaloosa are definitely gonna look greener.

Really wonder how many of these moves are holdovers from the 2020 season? With the things sports had to deal with, it would have been a bad look to fire a coach with so much uncertainty. Seems like some of the coaches would have been gone in 2020 if not for the pandemic.

That's been the talk especially around the USC hire.

LSU needed a big name. Can't believe they got it this early. Next Bama coach not gonna be one of the big dawgs and Bama shouldn't throw a bag that big (15 mill) until the coach wins.

edit:
gdamn....how can i get into coaching

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom