OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're about to learn how committed DLK is to not using the portal because if he doesn't fill the gaps on his roster, this offseason, Clemson is going to be in for an even worse season next year.

We're about to learn how committed DLK is to not using the portal because if he doesn't fill the gaps on his roster, this offseason, Clemson is going to be in for an even worse season next year.

He’s already walked that back and said he’s going to use the portal but doesn’t like it.

Thing Is how appealing is clemson right now? Aside from the major bags what is the draw with no coordinators and a bad offense? If I’m any rival coach I’d be negative recruiting them to hell.

atlsfinest atlsfinest SC’s hiring Tashard Choice from Georgia Tech to coach RBs and talking to Jahmyr Gibbs their running back who entered the portal.

Any intel on how good he is as a coach or Gibbs is a as a back?

atlsfinest atlsfinest SC’s hiring Tashard Choice from Georgia Tech to coach RBs and talking to Jahmyr Gibbs their running back who entered the portal.

Any intel on how good he is as a coach or Gibbs is a as a back?

Choice is are highly regarded coach and (most importantly) a good recruiter. He's a good hire for them.

Gibbs is one of the best running backs in the nation. He was number three in all purpose yards in the country that this past year playing for one of the worst teams in P5, which is certainly saying something.

Gibbs really wanted to come to Georgia but UGA was too busy chasing behind Zach Evans. Funny that the two running backs Georgia passed up in order to pursue Zach Evans (Gibbs and Tank Bigsby) are actually better than Evans.

He’s already walked that back and said he’s going to use the portal but doesn’t like it.

Thing Is how appealing is clemson right now? Aside from the major bags what is the draw with no coordinators and a bad offense? If I’m any rival coach I’d be negative recruiting them to hell.

DLK will just blame his kicker 🙄 😒 😑

No ****? Gibbs is a beast. I figured he was going to end up at Bama.
Yeah. IDK if we get him but we're hiring his RB coach and we're involved. I've seen his stats but I've honestly watched 1 maybe 2 GT games this year so didn't know what the consensus on him is.

Yeah. IDK if we get him but we're hiring his RB coach and we're involved. I've seen his stats but I've honestly watched 1 maybe 2 GT games this year so didn't know what the consensus on him is.
He's great. You'll get him for a year and he's out.

I thought someone posted in here that Gibbs got a Bama CB? He might be the top RB drafted next year. Did UGA flub hat recruitment? atlsfinest atlsfinest Or was that Bigsby?

No they aren’t. :lol:

I wouldn’t fight you on Gibbs but Bigsby not shot.
I thought someone posted in here that Gibbs got a Bama CB? He might be the top RB drafted next year. Did UGA flub hat recruitment? atlsfinest atlsfinest Or was that Bigsby?

247 had Gibbs with a crystal ball to Alabama. Not sure if his running back coach going to USC changes that.

Georgia put Gibbs and Bigsby on the back burner and prioritize recruiting Zach Evans. Gibbs and Bigsby were both Georgia kids that really wanted to go to Georgia too. It sucks because we ended up not getting any of three.

According to the rivals and 247 boards, there's a lot of smoke that Bo Nix is transferring from Auburn. Apparently his family doesn't like the way the Auburn fan base is treating him. 🤣

According to the rivals and 247 boards, there's a lot of smoke that Bo Nix is transferring from Auburn. Apparently his family doesn't like the way the Auburn fan base is treating him. 🤣
He sucks but They gone find out how much they miss him when that trash can sitting behind him starts full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom