OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Bryce Young as a individual, seems a good bright enlightened young man with a good head on his shoulders but this portion of the speech was a bit weird to me as well.

He earned a scholarship too Mater Dei, one of the biggest powerhouse programs in the nation, was the #1 or #2 ( depending on the recruiting outlet you're looking at) and went to Alabama, the number one college program in the nation. Not much of an underdog story but I didn't live in the kids shoes.

Reminds me of when Kevin Durant talked about his underdog story like he wasn't one of the best players in the nation coming out of high school and college.

I think this just comes from these top athletes needing to create an underdog, they don't believe in me"narrative to motivate themselves. Tom Brady still talks about doubters despite being the 🐐

He sucks but They gone find out how much they miss him when that trash can sitting behind him starts full time.

Auburn is already in a tough spot. Harsins is a terrible recruiter who hasn't made any inroads in the south and Auburn has no good QB behind Bo. Honestly, Auburn hasn't recruited a good QB out of high school since Jason Campbell. They're only two decent QBs over the last 15 plus years have been transfers ( Newton, Marshall and Stidham)

According to the rivals and 247 boards, there's a lot of smoke that Bo Nix is transferring from Auburn. Apparently his family doesn't like the way the Auburn fan base is treating him. 🤣
Bo not leaving. He's legacy, a few games away from holding EVERY Auburn passing record and has no chance in the league.

You stay to solidify you senate run in 20 years

A lot of Auburn supporters here really think that if Bo were playing Auburn would have beat BAMA

That ALONE guarantees him another years :lol:

My guy Terry Price is a champion of life.

1639351781258.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom