OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of those early grad transfers were staffs reaching out to HS coaches or some other intermediary to gauge a kids interest.

Which pissed off coaches at lower levels and part of the reason we have the portal today. If anything tho, I think it’s exacerbated tampering tbh.

Pat Fields, the kid from OU who already has a Masters in accounting and a job offer from McKinsey is retiring from football and has a dull ride for another engineering Masters from Stanford 🔥

---
Staying on Jason Kersey (the same writer who made the allegation about OU coaches recruiting for USC while still on staff) he posted then deleted a tweet about Riley calling players on OU's roster. The implication was clear.

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 9.27.34 PM.png

Last edited:
A lot of those early grad transfers were staffs reaching out to HS coaches or some other intermediary to gauge a kids interest.

Which pissed off coaches at lower levels and part of the reason we have the portal today. If anything tho, I think it’s exacerbated tampering tbh.
Bud Elliott told a story about a kid who reached out to a school telling them he wanted to transfer in. Problem was he did it before he'd entered the transfer portal. The new school didn't feel he was a player worth catching a tampering sanction over so they notified the kid's current institution and told them he'd made an illegal contact.

The current school told the kid they were going to yank his scholarship but let him enter the portal to save face. He ended up having to transfer to an FCS or D2.

I was about to say if MSU let's this trash 3rd string QB march 80 yards on them...

The hell were they doing calling every player over the middle of the field with 1 min left and only one timeout. The kid had 3 passes before that one that were almost picked.

"After Florida Atlantic head coach Lane Kiffin left to accept the head coaching position at Ole Miss, Weis joined Jeff Scott's coaching staff at South Florida as the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach.[9] In his initial contract with USF, Weis earned a salary of $350,000/year plus incentives. [10] In both of his seasons as offensive coordinator, USF posted the third worst offense in the American Athletic Conference."
:lol:

We all agree black dude lost on the cards right?
that was pitiful. White boy wanted all of it. His opponent acted like he did but once I saw his shenanigans after getting his face pushed, you knew he couldn't fight.

He lucky his boys weren't around to witness that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom