OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oregon getting that **** pushed in
dame2.png

I know Bowls are just for the holiday TV content but I wonder how much they make aside from that…Fans dont even show up to most of em like that and the coverage outside of ESPN isn’t that much, so it ain’t like non associated sponsors pouring bread into a 7 11 bowl in Hagerstown, MD that 5k ppl attended :lol:
central Michigan just Covid lucked into a meh bowl game Vs Wazzu That’s going to pay each $4M.

N41D N41D what did A&M have against Neto?

“I don't know anything about Brandon Jones. Henson has more experience at Power 5 schools and has played a bigger part in the offensive playcalling at schools running offenses similar to Riley's. Josh Henson definitely seemed to be the choice after Bill Bedenbaugh decided to stay at OU. Henson is a good recruiter, too but is the type to zero in on his guys and will not recruit based solely on ratings. Like, evidently he did not care for Neto Umeozulu. recruited him initially, then backed off.”
I think it was more that Neto never seemed to really reciprocate any interest.

N41D N41D what did A&M have against Neto?

“I don't know anything about Brandon Jones. Henson has more experience at Power 5 schools and has played a bigger part in the offensive playcalling at schools running offenses similar to Riley's. Josh Henson definitely seemed to be the choice after Bill Bedenbaugh decided to stay at OU. Henson is a good recruiter, too but is the type to zero in on his guys and will not recruit based solely on ratings. Like, evidently he did not care for Neto Umeozulu. recruited him initially, then backed off.”
Not sure.

He was a target for all of about 7 minutes and then his name never came up again.

They landed Erb early on as a swing guy, and I think had a good feeling about Dewberry from jump street and really only needed/wanted one inside guy in this class cuz they've got a ton of them.

I went to take a **** after Oregon scored, came back to them being down even more than before. What the hell is Oregon even doing? :lol:

Master in Accounting already and still playing. Damn impressive.
My girl is lucky she went to bed already. Would have hit her with the "oh he's earning his MT also, AND playing football for the Ducks at the same time, AND got an analyst role with McKinsey lined up... impressive 🧐"

Lebby is a good OC. They’ll be fine as long as they can recruit.
You refuse to hear it but Kiffin’s OC’s don’t have control of those offenses. I’m not saying Lebby is a bad OC. I’m saying we can’t go judging him after being the OC for Lane Kiffin, who dominates scheme and playcalling even when pretending to be hands off.

You refuse to hear it but Kiffin’s OC’s don’t have control of those offenses. I’m not saying Lebby is a bad OC. I’m saying we can’t go judging him after being the OC for Lane Kiffin, who dominates scheme and playcalling even when pretending to be hands off.

That’s a solid point, but Lebby did have an influence on the offense with the infusion of the Briles concepts/philosophy into the offense. Lane brought him in specifically for a reason.

As dacomeup dacomeup said I think they’ll be fine as long as they can recruit. With how wide open the SEC is now I think Venables D is going to do fine once they finally switch conferences, and it’s perfect for the Big XII rn.

Venables had good D’s at OU, it’s just that people were still judging him using archaic stats.

Clemson, even in victory, looked super mid. I want to say Dabo is in for a rough 2022 but that schedule is weak so they probably win 10 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom