OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re not a big name guy or big time FCS and you enter the portal without knowing your options you’re screwed

You make a great point. Unless you are a top 100 type recruit who is 100% sure to get P5 offers, I wouldn't enter the transfer portal in the first place unless I already have a destination mind. It is better to just stay with your current program until you figure things out as opposed to leaving yourself in limbo with the chance of not having anywhere to play

D4B7C353-FB9F-4DD4-9FBF-64456847ED42.jpeg

FA763499-288F-4302-AADE-AE1EA0077529.jpeg

Gotta frame this bad boy and add it to the wall.

Even if you have a destination in mind, you actually landing at that place is still up to the coaches discretion. They still don’t have to take you and you have to hope someone else they like more doesn’t enter before you can sign your papers

Some of these kids are waiting too long and some solid schools are filling their spot and telling the kids who waited to see what offers they would get its too late

Like single nako xl nako xl In his prime in da streets of NYC
Chill I was upfront with the teams I verbaled to as well as all suitors. When you’re a generational talent you don’t have to sit in the portal too long. Everybody wants you to come sling it on their field.

Last edited:
Aww ****, here we go again

1642788720642.jpeg

10843871.gif

And after casper90403 casper90403 is still gonna be hitting me stressed talking bout NIL gofundmes to bring Dart back, I’ll still be texting dacomeup dacomeup bout Miami rumors, and Caleb is still gonna be uncommitted.

1642788579563.gif

Last edited:
A&M officially announced Durkin this morning, along with title changes/promos for other staff...

Durkin got the DC title along with safeties coach
Tyler Santucci is co-DC and linebackers
Elijah Robinson is now Assistant Head Coach, Run Game Coordinator, and Defensive Line

:lol: Just handing out fake titles and cash like it's nothin.

Shemar Stewart in Athens this weekend on his official. Close him out kirby!!!!!

Nah, he's either going to Texas A&M to get that oil money or staying close to home and going to Miami. Kirby has been known to close strong and having a championship trophy and several defensive linemen about to get drafted will help, but I don't think we'll pull it out.

Hope I'm wrong though 👀👀👀

LMAO at "Ole Miss"

If Lane misses on those offensive transfer recruits, yikes.
Right. And nevermind Lane constantly fishing for every other gig in America. "Trust Lane Kiffin" ... LOL As far as you could throw him, his dad, and his brother.

And Arkansas has lost damn near as much as they've gained. They're basically walking into next year with a rough equivalent or worse roster than they had this past season.

several defensive linemen about to get drafted will help,
Yea, not like Miami didn’t have 3 drafted last year and 2 first rounders. Plus Cristobal has Thibs going as the top DL this year :lol:. Nolan smith on the other hand didn’t live up to the hype and has to come back for year 4

Offseason topic:

1. Are there any "generational" players currently in college football (at the conclusion of this just completed 2021 season and including freshmen coming in 2022?)

Who are they and why?

2. If the answer is "no, there are none," then who are the most recent examples of those types of players? I'll give one answer to this second question - Trevor Lawrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom