OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGA 247 is reporting that Jermaine Burton might end up at Bama and JT is looking at some G5 schools.

I think JT can thrive anywhere he goes, he just needs to stay healthy. Both of the times he's lost his starting job. It was because of injury, not poor play.

Screenshot_20220123-124925.png

UGA 247 is reporting that Jermaine Burton might end up at Bama and JT is looking at some G5 schools.

I think JT can thrive anywhere he goes, he just needs to stay healthy. Both of the times he's lost his starting job. It was because of injury, not poor play.

Screenshot_20220123-124925.png
Lol. JT isn’t going to a G5 and former USC QB Jack Sears who JT beat out is already at Boise backing up Bachmeier.

JT is currently talking to Oregon State :frown:

Sounds like Burton tried to push him and JT to Ole Miss as a package deal but Kiffin only visited Burton because they’re in on Dart.

Dart who is suddenly having second thoughts about leaving USC and may wait out Caleb’s decision.

Burton to Bama would be an awful move. Dont do it man

I understand the JT to Colorado State talk. They just hired a former MD coach with ties.

Rivals is reporting Burton to Bama. Great move for him, I think he'll have a great opportunity to contribute. With Stetson-Bennett at QB, Georgia wasn't going to run a scheme to maximize a player like Burton so I get it.
Screenshot_20220123-183653.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom