OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offseason topic:

1. Are there any "generational" players currently in college football (at the conclusion of this just completed 2021 season and including freshmen coming in 2022?)

Who are they and why?

2. If the answer is "no, there are none," then who are the most recent examples of those types of players? I'll give one answer to this second question - Trevor Lawrence.

Yes - JT Daniels

Offseason topic:

1. Are there any "generational" players currently in college football (at the conclusion of this just completed 2021 season and including freshmen coming in 2022?)

Who are they and why?

2. If the answer is "no, there are none," then who are the most recent examples of those types of players? I'll give one answer to this second question - Trevor Lawrence.

1. I think Bryce Young has the potential to be a generational player if he is able to win another Heisman and when a national title as a starter with Alabama. Other than that, I don't see any generational players.

2. The most recent I can think of are Joe Burrow, Devonte Smith and Trevor Lawrence

Yea, not like Miami didn’t have 3 drafted last year and 2 first rounders. Plus Cristobal has Thibs going as the top DL this year :lol:. Nolan smith on the other hand didn’t live up to the hype and has to come back for year 4

Well it also helps at Georgia is actually, you know, winning championships and aying in the big games. If you went to Miami there would be a lot of noon games on the ACC network and third place divisional finishes in his future...but at least he would lose close to home

I don't think it's going to matter cuz he's going to Texas A& M to get his money. He's a great player who is going to be impactful wherever he goes.

Last edited:
A&M hiring Steve Addazio to coach OL

Do I remember him being a scumbag too, or was he just a bad HC and flamed out at BC/CSU?

Do I remember him being a scumbag too, or was he just a bad HC and flamed out at BC/CSU?

He's a racist scumbag. CSU should've fired him way sooner than they did but they are desperate for any traction at that school. dragicon dragicon knows exactly what I mean.

He was racist and forced kids to practice over the allowed ncaa limits and made them practice during covid restrictions. And was just an ******* and a ****ty playcaller. He was Connecticut through and through.

Well it also helps at Georgia is actually, you know, winning championships and aying in the big games. If you went to Miami there would be a lot of noon games on the ACC network and third place divisional finishes in his future...but at least he would lose close to home

I don't think it's going to matter cuz he's going to Texas A& M to get his money. He's a great player who is going to be impactful wherever he goes.
So your plan was to sell NFL draft picks and this was your best response to Miami putting out multiple and not #1 overalls players failing to live up to expectations? Got it :lol:

We traded a D1 HC as our DC and a torero OL coach for a failed HC with a death on his resume and a racist HC/OL coach…cool.

Can’t wait to see how this works out as a typical complete failure A&M fan. I’m obviously expecting the complete worst based on history of the school I follow.

Offseason topic:

Who are they and why?

Will Anderson and Brock Bowers.

E0B9B3C3-5012-4323-8324-A0F0896D5694.jpeg

:lol:

OU mod: Finally, the CW stuff and the potential move?

Please, don’t turn this into a bash fest or anything like that.

First, I’m told those boxes/crates aren’t theirs and only the car on that trailer is, with one still remaining in Norman. They apparently still have a year and a half on that Apt lease so they haven’t moved anything out YET.

Here is the direct quote on this deal from those close to it all: “(Caleb) HAS a two bedroom, two bath apartment. With furniture, tv’s, sofas, queen sized beds, etc. And almost a year and half on my apt lease.”

They added, “(Williams family) moving a car isn’t news.”

That is debatable, obviously, considering the circumstances but if they say that’s all that is moving at this time, it’s not much of a story once facts are out there. A story nonetheless, though.

I do want to add, this is quite possibly one of the weirdest notes I have ever been asked to do an update on. Seriously.

Pray nothing ever has to be updated on a car being moved ever again — if that is all that is being moved.

Yes, I’m a bit skeptical but I trust the source nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom