OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
N41D N41D You gonna let Saban take your QB without paying a cent? Sad.

Arch to Texas?

Apparently it's down to Georgia and Texas. Georgia has gotten the Mike Farrell kiss of death so I think he's headed to the longhorns

11102874.jpeg.jpg

Apparently it's down to Georgia and Texas. Georgia has gotten the Mike Farrell kiss of death so I think he's headed to the longhorns

11102874.jpeg.jpg
I would love to have Arch because of what recruits he will bring with him. But if we dont get him Im not too worried about our QB situation. I think people are sleeping on Maalik Murphy

Zach Smith: "I can't even begin to fathom being such an ignorant *** family. He's average as ****. I hope he's exactly what I saw on film, average. A good player, not a great player and go see how that works at USC. You guys make the playoffs and just get locked down by any SEC or Ohio State corner there is. Ohio State will put their 4th stringer on and lock his *** down... It's not the kids fault, though he's a grown up now, he's an adult. Clearly that apple fell from the rotten ****ing tree."

And not one picture...

What is wrong with these people?

Playoff teams:
Alabama
Ohio State
Georgia
Clemson

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Georgia
4. Clemson
5. Texas A&M
6. Michigan
7. Notre Dame
8. Utah
9. USC
10. Oregon
11. Baylor
12. NC State
13. Oklahoma
14. Michigan State
15. Cincinnati
16. Wake Forest
17. Oklahoma State
18. Tennessee
19. Wisconsin
20. Miami
21. Kentucky
22. Arkansas
23. Pittsburgh
24. Houston
25. Penn State

It’s interesting they have Clemson as a playoff team. Isn’t their schedule a bit more difficult than last years?

It’s interesting they have Clemson as a playoff team. Isn’t their schedule a bit more difficult than last years?

Screenshot_20220525-170647.png

Not really. They play a regular, incredibly easy ACC schedule. They're only top 10 matchup will likely be against Notre dame, otherwise they will be heavy favorites in every other game. If they can take the leap offensively, they should be in the title hunt. Their defense is going to be lights out again. It just comes down to if DJ and their receivers can make the leap.

:lol: I saw that interview this morning and just got busy with work so I didn't post it ... But my god it's cringe.

People crack jokes about Biden's competency ... Are we sure Herschel's all there?

:lol: I saw that interview this morning and just got busy with work so I didn't post it ... But my god it's cringe.

People crack jokes about Biden's competency ... Are we sure Herschel's all there?
Herschel out here like

1653590634854.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom