OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
watched the QB's throw at the QB retreat yesterday.

DJ Lagway from Texas was impressive. Had no clue who he was until yesterday. He's visiting USC Monday nako xl nako xl . They better offer.

I see what the fuss is with Jaden Rashada. Didnt throw as much for some reason. But he's nice. The '23 QB class is insane

Raiola didnt impress that much but kid is built like a tank and looks like he's throwing a baseball out there
1. Yeah I just heard about Lagway a few days ago when he announced his SC visit. I didn’t know anything about him either but I saw Vince Young comparisons. N41D N41D chime in.

2. dacomeup dacomeup I told you about Raiola! DJ U pt 2! (😅)

Dudes drafted and still going at grinch and Riley since the OK state game

11109731.jpeg

Last edited:
I remember back in the day people used to argue about the worst NFL team versus the best college football team (0-16 Lions vs Alabama, Browns vs Miami back in the day). Anybody who watches football knows that even the worst NFL teams would destroy even the best college football teams but what about a USFL team?

20220530_091906.jpg

To put things in perspective, Shea Patterson and Jordan Ta'amu were the top QBs taken in the draft. Even as someone who watches college football pretty closely I still don't remember many of these USFL players being high level collegr players. Genuinely believe that Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State would put up a good fight and maybe even beat USFL teams.

SC just offered Lagway casper90403 casper90403
Saw you say you’d read VY comparisons and I don’t know how I feel about them.

Maybe it’s just that I hate “oh mobile black QB from Texas? Next Vince Young!” nonsense.

I see more Reggie McNeal in Lagway than I do VY. He’s got some real arm talent and I don’t think he’s as instinctual a runner as Vince was.

I love him, though. He’s right in a tier with the Ewers/Klubnik/Weigman group from the ‘22 class. Really damn good player.

I remember back in the day people used to argue about the worst NFL team versus the best college football team (0-16 Lions vs Alabama, Browns vs Miami back in the day). Anybody who watches football knows that even the worst NFL teams would destroy even the best college football teams but what about a USFL team?

20220530_091906.jpg

To put things in perspective, Shea Patterson and Jordan Ta'amu were the top QBs taken in the draft. Even as someone who watches college football pretty closely I still don't remember many of these USFL players being high level collegr players. Genuinely believe that Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State would put up a good fight and maybe even beat USFL teams.
Paxton lynch was a top 5 nfl draft pick and he was the the #16 usfl pick

Saw you say you’d read VY comparisons and I don’t know how I feel about them.

Maybe it’s just that I hate “oh mobile black QB from Texas? Next Vince Young!” nonsense.

I see more Reggie McNeal in Lagway than I do VY. He’s got some real arm talent and I don’t think he’s as instinctual a runner as Vince was.

I love him, though. He’s right in a tier with the Ewers/Klubnik/Weigman group from the ‘22 class. Really damn good player.
How big are the home schools on him? Is it weird he’d jumped us right into his top group and we’ve only been on him a few weeks?

:lol: Strategically threw Saban and Jimbo in the positions most difficult for them to even make eye contact and threw Jimbo dead center of all the SEC officials away from coaches. :lol: :lol:

Deandre Moore to Louisville…

And now official.

This is made funnier by the fact that Texas insiders told their board yesterday they lead for him.

Wild because most people non Texas thought USC was in a good spot but Louisville are on their Jimbo this year.

Reuben Owens next.

And now official.

This is made funnier by the fact that Texas insiders told their board yesterday they lead for him.

Wild because most people non Texas thought USC was in a good spot but Louisville are on their Jimbo this year.

Reuben Owens next.

damn, little Clarkson doing work bringing him in. Lowkey, I would not be shocked if Moore is better than Lemon.

And now official.

Reuben Owens next.

Which Texas board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom