OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep you right it’s the week before. Podcast said it was that same week as Bama vs Texas.

Why the hell is it an 11am game then? :lol:
Feels like that's always the 'prime' FOX time slot cuz they know they're gonna get run over by CBS at 2:30 and ESPN/ABC at the evening slot.

I knew Herschel wasn’t right in the head when he came and talked to my team abt 11 years ago and was talking nonsense abt his only workout when he was playing was push ups, he only eats 1 time a day which is a salad (says he still does it) and wants to box to become heavyweight champ. And had an assistant who had to kind of guide him around.

Wilson! Looking tan, thicc and handsome!

200w.gif

As you know I think he was an overrated college player and has been meh at best as a pro. I have to admit the fact that his mom is the absolute ****ing worst on social media
I 100% absolutely would though
1653601214317.jpeg
and his own social likes were heavy trumper **** has made it easier for me to comfortably say his game belongs in the trash pile.

Last edited:
Herschel Walker was my first ever favorite football player...because of him and Kirby Puckett, I wore 34 in peewee football and baseball when I started. I didn't really understand that he was a huge bust at the time. I'll always appreciate him in a weird sense, but the guy is going to provide some comedy with his politics career and quotables similar to Emmitt's "debacled." :lol:

I started to agree with dacomeup dacomeup and realized if 651akathepaul 651akathepaul was in peewee in those prime years i ain’t that far behind :lol: :smh:

Approaching #WashedSZN

yeah you are homie!!

old man.gif

I think it was '92 or '93 when I started peewee...I consider myself old school where the practices were lots of gassers, hill crawls, leg lifts, planks, Oklahoma drill, angle drill, and the one where one guy stands in the middle of a circle and dudes come at him for a hitting competition and only 25% was actual football practice...good times. :lol:

Odd situation. Branch had many top offers yet he chooses to walk on at LSU. That's where he's from but it's still weird.

P5 win total projections:

Alabama 10.5
Arizona 2.5
Arizona State 6.5
Arkansas 7.5
Auburn 6.5
Boston College 6.5
California 5.5
Clemson 10.5
Colorado 3.5
Duke 3.5
Florida 7.5
FSU 7.5
Georgia 10.5
Georgia Tech 3.5
Illinois 4.5
Indiana 4.5
Iowa 7.5
Kansas 2.5
Kansas State 5.5
Kentucky 8.5
Louisville 5.5
LSU 7.5
Maryland 5.5
Miami-Florida 8.5
Michigan 9.5
Michigan State 7.5
Minnesota 6.5
Mississippi State 6.5
Missouri 5.5
NC State 8.5
Nebraska 7.5
Northwestern 4.5
North Carolina 7.5
Notre Dame 9.5
Ohio State 10.5
Oklahoma 9.5
Oklahoma State 8.5
Ole Miss 7.5
Oregon 8.5
Oregon State 6.5
Penn State 8.5
Pittsburgh 9.5
Rutgers 4.5
South Carolina 5.5
Syracuse 4.5
Tennessee 7.5
Texas 8.5
Texas A&M 8.5
UCLA 8.5
USC 8.5
Utah 8.5
Vanderbilt 2.5
Virginia 7.5
Virginia Tech 5.5
Wake Forest 8.5
Washington 7.5
Washington State 5.5
West Virginia 5.5
Wisconsin 8.5

Buffs at 3.5 :lol: I might have to put some money on the under :smh:

watched the QB's throw at the QB retreat yesterday.

DJ Lagway from Texas was impressive. Had no clue who he was until yesterday. He's visiting USC Monday nako xl nako xl . They better offer.

I see what the fuss is with Jaden Rashada. Didnt throw as much for some reason. But he's nice. The '23 QB class is insane

Raiola didnt impress that much but kid is built like a tank and looks like he's throwing a baseball out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom