OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all love and jokes nako xl nako xl

We all know nobody’s teams in here matter more than a drop of piss in the ocean except the one Bama fan that pops in once a year. :lol:
heavyhitta10 heavyhitta10 definitely reads this thread like

tumblr_mmwnrhojSJ1qjh9l5o1_500.gif

What’s Texas A&M’s excuse? The QB got hurt? We talked all off season about how Texas A&M would only go as far as their QB would take them right?

Right??
Essentially, yea that was the offseason talk about this team. QB and OL would be what decides how good this team could be.

They are. You keep think this thing is going a different way than it is :lol:

casper90403 casper90403 tupac003 tupac003 JCMojica24 JCMojica24 @Retroballer and I never wanted Helton. We’ve wanted him gone since his first game Vs Alabama.

I’ll cheer for my team to win every game, but I expect them to lose any.

YOU think Ryan Day is something he’s not.

Losing to Oregon at home? Sheeeeit.

Ohio State = USC

One day we won't have to see this every damn Saturday...

20210912_091619.jpg

“Supposedly” the idiots were trying to not give up a FG.

FG to tie the game >>>>>>>>>>> embarrassing loss to Jacksonville State

Last edited:
They are. You keep think this thing is going a different way than it is :lol:

casper90403 casper90403 tupac003 tupac003 JCMojica24 JCMojica24 @Retroballer and I never wanted Helton. We’ve wanted him gone since his first game Vs Alabama.

I’ll cheer for my team to win every game, but I expect them to lose any.

YOU think Ryan Day is something he’s not.

Losing to Oregon at home? Sheeeeit.

Ohio State = USC

I’ll always root for my Trojans but losses like that mean Helton is closer to getting canned so I’m not mad at it.

I think Ryan Day is a really good coach, his offenses are always good, just gotta hire the right DC.
I can’t believe they gave Coombs the job. He’s always been known as a rah rah guy, back to when he was a HS coach. Definitely there for recruiting but he’s going to have to get demoted or get the axe.

I can’t believe they gave Coombs the job. He’s always been known as a rah rah guy, back to when he was a HS coach. Definitely there for recruiting but he’s going to have to get demoted or get the axe.

He’s a great rah rah guy but that’s it. He’s in way over his head as DC. And the scary thing is he made zero adjustments

You’re crazy. You guys are just fine. I mean Bama is bama, you need not compare any current program to what’s going on over there and what they’ve been.

But outside of that? Still a top tier, A1 program

Not trying to hear that :lol:

04CFFF94-4E5F-4F18-928A-3BE1282B9F30.jpeg
Right? :lol: :smh:

Could be worse. I’m watching my team be relevant for the first time and playing their best football in my lifetime and it’s in an era of this buzzsaw. :lol: :frown:

Worst case scenario for OSU is that they go into the playoff with a inflated record because of how awful the B1G is, get washed, and Day gets a open checkbook at the end of the season to hire whoever he wants at DC.

I’m sure Coombs would stay around in demoted role too.

Worst case scenario for OSU is that they go into the playoff with a inflated record because of how awful the B1G is, get washed, and Day gets a open checkbook at the end of the season to hire whoever he wants at DC.

I’m sure Coombs would stay around in demoted role too.

That might happen, also I see OSU dropping another game but don’t know which one like Penn State,Indiana if they get there stuff in a row and I’m not gonna say Michigan because of they prepare for that thing everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom