OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might happen, also I see OSU dropping another game but don’t know which one like Penn State,Indiana if they get there stuff in a row and I’m not gonna say Michigan because of they prepare for that thing everyday.

After seeing how the defense has played thus far I think there’s a big blowout to a “lesser” team on the horizon. Like how Purdue/Iowa did in recent years. It may not be one of them but I just have a feeling it’s bound to happen

Worst case scenario for OSU is that they go into the playoff with a inflated record because of how awful the B1G is, get washed, and Day gets a open checkbook at the end of the season to hire whoever he wants at DC.

I’m sure Coombs would stay around in demoted role too.

Supposedly Day absolutely went off on him on the sideline during the game against Oregon. It’ll be interesting to see how he handles it if adjustments aren’t made going forward

I think the tOSU defense will get better as the year goes on. I wouldn't read too much into the first two games against high quality opponents.

I think the tOSU defense will get better as the year goes on. I wouldn't read too much into the first two games against high quality opponents.

Talent is definitely there (pretty young but still). The schemes were just puzzling. Probably a lib trying to run the defense

LETS GO!!!!!

BlackBlissfulEider-size_restricted.gif

247 Sports podcast brought up a good point that this was the best time to fire Clay helton. Better to do it now then give him the opportunity to win just enough games to keep his job another year. It was weird that they kept him as long as they did.

man, could Urban really say F this at this stage? Would be a terrible look. I just dont think USC is on his list. He could have waited if he really wanted the job.

man, could Urban really say F this at this stage? Would be a terrible look. I just dont think USC is on his list. He could have waited if he really wanted the job.
He could've waited and had any college job he wanted.

I've thought for awhile he's just over college football and all the stuff that comes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom