OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urb gone pull a 2006 Nick Saban?? :lol:

1631587783942.jpeg

1631587931531.jpeg

Nah, FSU is still paying Willie. They’re stuck with Norvell for 3 years at least. Paying 3 different coaches would be wild :lol:
No way they keep him that long. Call up some donors and have them pay for a buy out or two. Another embarrassing loss like that and it’s over.

dacomeup dacomeup are most people around Cinci expecting Freeman to come back as HC when Fickell leaves, or is there some truth him being the HCIW at ND?

BK is only 59 and those HCIW situations almost never work out.

dacomeup dacomeup are most people around Cinci expecting Freeman to come back as HC when Fickell leaves, or is there some truth him being the HCIW at ND?

BK is only 59 and those HCIW situations almost never work out.
I honestly haven’t followed it that much. Feel like I’d be surprised if Freeman took that job at this point though.

The messed up thing about Helton is that should've been done years ago and during the off-season as not to impact recruiting.

Has Alabama always been a good job or did Saban transform it to that?
It's always been a tier 1 job. They're a historical blueblood but Saban took it to the next level. There isn't a huge amount of in state talent, but like Notre Dame, that's never been an issue for them as they've always gone out of state for their top kids anyway. Their booster bag willingness has always been tops but there's zero patience that comes with it.

Last edited:
It's always been a tier 1 job. They're a historical blueblood but Saban took it to the next level. There isn't a huge amount of in state talent, but like Notre Dame, that's never been an issue for them as they've always gone out of state for their top kids anyway. Their booster bag willingness has always been tops but there's zero patience that comes with it.
Slick edit >D

I’ve always wondered why Bama never got an nfl team. Those weirdos could absolutely support a team. Don’t think they care about anything other than football down there. Move the jags to Birmingham

I’m with Bruce on that one, LSU is the best job in the SEC. Louisiana produces the most NFL talent per captia, you have no instate rival, and you share a border with TX.

LSU is the "easiest" job in this region of the country, for sure.

I would argue - of the obvious high-end gigs - Texas is the hardest. Especially now.

Biggest athletic budget doesn’t equate to best job. Gonna be wild when Texas is in the sec west winning 8 games in a good year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom