OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mater Dei/Duncanville this Friday.

Can't believe ESPNU or ESPN2 didnt have it scheduled. Do we really need to see ESPNU College Football Top 25 games of 2020?

Mater Dei/Duncanville this Friday.

Can't believe ESPNU or ESPN2 didnt have it scheduled. Do we really need to see ESPNU College Football Top 25 games of 2020?

Wow. How in the hell was this not scheduled?
I would definitely be in the building if wifey wasn't pregnant.

Not sure. Opening week for high school football and a Texas team was finally not scared to play an elite team from Cali. I thought for sure it would be on ESPNU

Is CJ Stroud really not the starter or are they just trying to keep Jack Miller and Kyle McCord happy and make them feel like they still have a shot? Seems like a no brainer

That QB room is insane.
Definitely trying to keep them happy. He said Stroud is leading today.

Stroud will probably be starter, but for the whole season with Ewers? Eh I doubt it. They’ll lose 2 QBs I almost guarantee it.

Ewers isn’t winning that job this year. He’s going to be on scout team he’s way too far behind.

Random stat I just heard: UGA has not had a defensive lineman drafted since Kirby took over…

In fact, they haven't had a DL drafted since 2013.

Just the excuse that Trev Alberts needs to get him outta there and bring in his own guy ?
Yup.

That tidbit about Frost's assistants trying to drop OU from the schedule and shopping for a G5 replacement without notifying the former AD and without his knowing, then the former AD getting blamed for it and fired is nasty :lol:

giphy.gif

Which news are your talking about in particular? There’s about 100 messageboard stories out there right now :lol:

I’m pretty sure he was in a boot here recently but I’m not sure of the extent of what’s going on. I don’t think it’s anything major, at least to my knowledge.
I saw something on the 247 board about it being a foot issue stemming from the nerve damage in his leg and that the coaches aren’t expecting him to be reliable for the year? Guessing that one is bogus if it’s not supposed to be anything major.

I just 😆 that Frost was fighting so hard to play last year only to get exposed as chumps again.

I saw something on the 247 board about it being a foot issue stemming from the nerve damage in his leg and that the coaches aren’t expecting him to be reliable for the year? Guessing that one is bogus if it’s not supposed to be anything major.

Gotcha, I saw that too. For all I know that could actually be the case, but I haven’t really cared enough to ask around about it. Coming off his injury I automatically assumed there would be issues at times that required him to sit out. We’ll find out one way or another by Monday as there’s a scrimmage on Sunday

Would suck for him if that happened

Wayne Hughes, USC’s mega donor and the guy who pulled the strings on the Haden, Sark, and Swann hires and who was pushing the Urban to USC move in 2019 passed today. Overall did a lot of good for SC and the football program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom