OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Nick Bosa can...

if-i-can-change-and-you-can-change.jpg
Have there ever been such different public personas in the same family as we’re seeing with Nick Bosa compared to Joey?

Cam was sick with covid last year and, in what turned out to be an ironic turn of luck, had to have some tests run because he was showing irregular heart activity. During the tests they discovered there was a problem with his bicuspid aortic valve. (I believe the issue was structural and unrelated to the virus.) He was meant to make a full recovery and continue to play but looks like it’s unsafe for him to continue playing.

Last edited:
Let me take this to the Aggie boards real quick and see if we can a showdown going. Oil is doing a bit too well right now :pimp:
I think he’s going to Miami anyways. But happy to see the bag guys supporting this young man’s school :lol:

I had no idea his teammate was a suspect the whole time.

Anyone got a link to the espn story ?

I think he’s going to Miami anyways. But happy to see the bag guys supporting this young man’s school :lol:
Aint gonna be for lack of fund allocation from A&M if he does end up at Miami... :lol: :lol:

Jimbo being EXTRA with it this cycle.

Stewart, Walter Nolen, Gabe Dindy, Kamari Wilson, Jacoby Mathews, Abor/Perkins/Bear... They're going agro on the elite kids on D.

Aint gonna be for lack of fund allocation from A&M if he does end up at Miami... :lol: :lol:

Stewart, Walter Nolen, Gabe Dindy, Kamari Wilson, Jacoby Mathews, Abor/Perkins/Bear... They're going agro on the elite kids on D.
Why do they keep losing kids to Oregon then? Do better Jim!

Side note, Abor's a weird recruitment.

Y’all probably end up in a good spot for almost of those besides Shemar and Kamari. Still early though:

Why do they keep losing kids to Oregon then? Do better Jim!

Side note, Abor's a weird recruitment.
:lol: Only one they lost to Oregon that matters is Banks. And that one ain’t over.

Abor is definitely a weird deal. Had no interest in A&M early. Most Duncanville kids don’t. But now it’s probably Oklahoma or A&M.
Y’all probably end up in a good spot for almost of those besides Shemar and Kamari. Still early though:
I think even they have pretty well written off Kamari.

All in on Mathews at safety and I’d guess they eventually decide to take Julien Humphrey.
Walter Nolen is definitely an investment recruitment
100% :lol:

The A&M board with the most inside info thinks their staff views Nolan and Dindy as the two best players in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom