OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

james-worthy-lakers.gif

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis is there any chance Jimbo gets rid of Craig? Or is that his boy for life?
Craig sucks - but these issues are recruiting.

I like King but Jimbo whiffed on QBs his first two cycles. And Eli Stowers is already playing tight end.

Offensive line recruiting early on wasn’t good enough either.

My biggest question for A&M/Jimbo at this point is whether or not he’s ever going to figure out he’s got to be more flexible in his system. Something has to change or he’s never going to be great without a ton of upperclassmen at every key position.

What he likes to do works damned well if everything is in place - but with inexperienced guys at key positions there’s just zero margin for error.

There's something wrong with Clemson... this is unique, which means it could lead to maybe two more losses randomly I'd say. You can't depend on what we just watched.

The game is easy when your quarterback is Deshaun Watson or Trevor Lawrence. Covers up a hell of a lot of issues.

Clemson was never really outta this world talented/loaded at a lot of positions.

Clemson was in the middle of a Golden Age with Watson,Trev, Etenene, that dline and those receivers. I think we expected them to reload with DJ but as gunna get it gunna get it said, Trevor had Etenene which was huge. I think if Etenene doesn't come back after the LSU game, we would see a much more human Trevor.

With Clemson losing, seems really unlikely that the ACC will get a team in the playoffs. Seems very likely we will have two SEC teams (Georgia, Bama).

Also, Georgia State really got screwed against Auburn. On Auburn's final drive there was a pass that clearly hit the ground that the refs called a completed pass. I can't wait for Georgia to beat the brakes off of Auburn in 2 weeks

I wonder if it's too late for the SEC to flex the Georgia versus Arkansas game to 3:30 or make it a night game. ESPN is going to have a top 10 matchup at noon 🤦🏿‍♂️

"Florida's the best team Bama's going to play all year"
"Florida is throwing the game vs. Saban"

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Clemson's d line was top tier for a few years, but yeah, an elite qb can make you look invincible.

You'd think that Florida beat Alabama last week the way these announcers are talking. They're giving the Gators a lot of credit for not getting blown out at home.

"The Gators really showed a lot last week"

"I was so impressed with the Gators last week"

"Emory Jones says they gain confidence after the loss"

🤣🤣🤣

With Clemson losing, seems really unlikely that the ACC will get a team in the playoffs. Seems very likely we will have two SEC teams (Georgia, Bama)
It’s too early to write that off, IMO. PAC 12 hasn’t gotten stupid yet and the Big 12 hasn’t either. OSU has already dropped one and looks ripe to drop another at some point. You overreact early in the season every year :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom