OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it's too late for the SEC to flex the Georgia versus Arkansas game to 3:30 or make it a night game. ESPN is going to have a top 10 matchup at noon 🤦🏿‍♂️
Was thinking the same thing. It would have to be at night, Bama vs OleMiss is CBS 3:30. And the SEC usually doesn’t line up marquee matchups against each other. I agree noon is terrible for that particular matchup.

Bud Elliot from 247 has said for years that he's not a big fan of any of the QBs in the 2019 class, even as recruits. Now looking back at it...it's a rough group. Being the #1 QB in the class doesn't mean when the whole class is trash. Feel bad for the NFL team that inevitably drafts one of these guys high

Screenshot_20210925-210820_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Bud Elliot from 247 has said for years that he's not a big fan of any of the QBs in the 2019 class, even as recruits. Now looking back at it...it's a rough group

Screenshot_20210925-210820_Samsung Internet.jpg

How dare you speak negatively of Rattler the pre season heisman champion. The GOAT.

Bo Nix is f*cking terrible. I’ve never seen a QB regress each year he plays besides maybe Martinez from Nebraska

Jimbo week 1: “I have to coach better.”
Jimbo week 2: “I have to coach better.”
Jimbo week 3: “I have to coach better.”
Jimbo week 4: “I have to coach better.”

So glad $95 million gets you someone this introspective and innovative.

Jimbo week 1: “I have to coach better.”
Jimbo week 2: “I have to coach better.”
Jimbo week 3: “I have to coach better.”
Jimbo week 4: “I have to coach better.”

So glad $95 million gets you someone this introspective and innovative.
It’s recruiting.

He - like every coach everywhere - needs better talent. They’re great at a lot of spots on that roster, particularly defensively. But they have glaring issues at tackle and QB.

And he’s just not a guy that’s going to scheme around shortcomings. I don’t think he ever has been. The last two classes and this one have been where they need to be... 2018 and 2019 were bad On offense.

How dare you speak negatively of Rattler the pre season heisman champion. The GOAT.

Bo Nix is f*cking terrible. I’ve never seen a QB regress each year he plays besides maybe Martinez from Nebraska
Mertz is a Bum too

It’s recruiting.

He - like every coach everywhere - needs better talent. They’re great at a lot of spots on that roster, particularly defensively. But they have glaring issues at tackle and QB.

And he’s just not a guy that’s going to scheme around shortcomings. I don’t think he ever has been. The last two classes and this one have been where they need to be... 2018 and 2019 were bad On offense.
OLs sucked at Florida State too, for the most part. Never done anything without a senior-laden OL.

OLs sucked at Florida State too, for the most part. Never done anything without a senior-laden OL.
He wouldn’t get rid of Trickett :lol:. Fan base was livid for his loyalty to bad position coaches and recruiters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom