OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Grantham is back calling the defense and in RARE form to let Tennessee hit him for two long *** TD passes.

Should have kept him tied up in whatever closet Dan put him in during the Bama game.

So Grantham is back calling the defense and in RARE form to let Tennessee hit him for two long *** TD passes.

Should have kept him tied up in whatever closet Dan put him in during the Bama game.
They took him off of play calling duties?

They took him off of play calling duties?
No, but youd think they did after Bama of all teams struggled during the 2nd half against us. Grantham actually called a well-designed game quarters 2-4 and now it's like he learned nothing.

It’s too early to write that off, IMO. PAC 12 hasn’t gotten stupid yet and the Big 12 hasn’t either. OSU has already dropped one and looks ripe to drop another at some point. You overreact early in the season every year :lol:

I feel pretty confident in saying the ACC is out of the playoff hunt this season. I also think Oklahoma is going to a game at this point. The two big wild cards to me are Oregon and Notre Dame. I don't think Notre Dame is all that great but they have a good shot to go undefeated or have one loss.

Someone explain “third and Grantham” to me, I don’t follow Florida at all

It's a joke that has followed Florida defensive coordinator, Todd Grantham, for the majority of his career. He was the defensive coordinator at Georgia before he was at Florida and even back then he was known for his especially bad third down defense. I'm not sure if the stats actually back this up but he's just known for horrendous busts, terrible play calls and giving up a high percentage of third down conversions.

I feel pretty confident in saying the ACC is out of the playoff hunt this season. I also think Oklahoma is going to a game at this point. The two big wild cards to me are Oregon and Notre Dame. I don't think Notre Dame is all that great but they have a good shot to go undefeated or have one loss.
None of the teams you mentioned will go undefeated :lol:.

I need Sonic to stop getting prime time commercials until they bring those Sonic slush flavored seltzers to DFW.

Terrible third down defense + insane third down blitzes that give up huge plays

It's a joke that has followed Florida defensive coordinator, Todd Grantham, for the majority of his career. He was the defensive coordinator at Georgia before he was at Florida and even back then he was known for his especially bad third down defense. I'm not sure if the stats actually back this up but he's just known for horrendous busts, terrible play calls and giving up a high percentage of third down conversions.

Sounds like Ohio States third down offense so far this season :lol:

Lincoln needs to look at Rattler and be like, "Listen, don't listen to this dumb ****, you're not coming out, let's win this by 2 TDs."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom