Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Fury knew he was gonna have to get thru at least one or two knockdowns to win again which is a testament to him. But i really admired Wilder’s heart out there. He basically lost 3x to this guy but I rock with him.

Looks like Scott knows he’s not going to be back.

:rofl: he really said this? That dude Wilder was better off staying with Breeland. At least he would of saved his life like the 2nd fight.

Breeland right now:

FE224933-2B68-4D7D-A1EB-5149677B8863.gif

Wilder looked so odd and uncomfortable in the first round throwing the jab to the body. Almost like a dude who literally just learned that ****.

No surprises in the fight for me besides the 2 knockdowns when fury was asleep at the wheel and abandoned his jab. Wilder was out on his feet from round 5 until he got stopped.

I hope the check for this fight was worth it wilder. Dude took some severe brain damage in the 2nd and 3rd fights and nothing we saw from the 1st and 2nd fights even warranted a 3rd fight 🤷🏿‍♂️

It’s kinda crazy how one or two events changed everything:

Wilder not taking that 2-3 fight deal with AJ for 100Ms

AJ losing to Ruiz in the first match which I believe set the opportunity for Fury to come in for Pt1 and get the draw.

Wilder is rich as hell end of the day but he’s gonna look back and say damn I should of just did the deal in hindsight.

It’s kinda crazy how one or two events changed everything:

Wilder not taking that 2-3 fight deal with AJ for 100Ms

AJ losing to Ruiz in the first match which I believe set the opportunity for Fury to come in for Pt1 and get the draw.

Wilder is rich as hell end of the day but he’s gonna look back and say damn I should of just did the deal in hindsight.

100% facts bro. Wilder wouldve Iced AJ all 3 times if they fought imo. They only decided to take fury because they thought he was finished. Cherry picking gone wrong.

Wilder has legit ko’d fury once and possibly twice and dudes talking about him like a bum?

He can’t box at all but fury isnt much better that was a bar fight

Wilder should retire tho no need to keep fighting

Wilder coming to that press conference with head phones and sunglasses on, refusing to speak, said everything.

it was obvious THEN that he didnt have the mental capacity to bounce back from the L.

Dude really thought he was gonna get into boxing and go undefeated.

technicality matters in ANY sport. He thought his HULK smash approach was untouchable.

Back
Top Bottom