Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Today marks ten years since we lost Joe Frazier.

2663859_vert-3e0cfcbdd9979a3c12ea5662c3ba2bedf8a0d390.jpg

Lol anyone with any type of inclination of the sweet science knows……

the first 5 rounds don’t MEAN **** 🤣 usually the A fighter cruises the first half of the fight and takes over once the B fighter has gained a false sense of confidence.

12 round, 10 point boxing system is a game of energy management & distribution.

They said Canelo broke Caleb Plants face/orbital bone too. Thats two guys in a row.

The next man that steps in the ring better be real careful and chill. Injuries like that you probably never come back from. Plant & BJS put that on themselves though

Lol. Plant throw jabs to the elbow and shoulder ain’t nothing but nothing :lol:

and again, fight is over when it’s over.

You sure it wasn’t Caleb that broke canelos face?

canelo was losing the fight clearly, per the sweet science connoisseurs in here
Remember, if canelo doesn’t get the stop he looses 🤣

he was up on all 3 judges scorecards before the stoppage
4E706FBE-D797-4959-A261-7BEE054032BB.png

lol not sure what fight some of y’all were watching or who taught you HOW to watch boxing but don’t ever quit your day job :lol:

Some thoughts and questions:

Saturday I got Rosado pulling off the upset againt Mungia

Why the hell doesnt Andrade drop his belts and move up to 168 if he wants that Canelo fight? isnt bruh like 36 now?

I did not know Chris Algerie was still boxing. Eddie Hearn must be giving him a BIG BAG to come fight Benn. He's a smart boxer so he could still pull it off long as he doesnt get clipped and can survive 12 rounds.

Nah Andrade is 33, he's from that same 08 class as Thurman, Porter, DSG, Broner etc.

Why the hell doesnt Andrade drop his belts and move up to 168 if he wants that Canelo fight? isnt bruh like 36 now?

I did not know Chris Algerie was still boxing. Eddie Hearn must be giving him a BIG BAG to come fight Benn. He's a smart boxer so he could still pull it off long as he doesnt get clipped and can survive 12 rounds.

Those belts guarantee payday minimums bro. He'd be hurting his finances. He knows he's not up next too so he'd be risking going up to 168, lose a fight to another boxer, then really ******* up the bag. Plant would beat Andrade.

Those belts guarantee payday minimums bro. He'd be hurting his finances. He knows he's not up next too so he'd be risking going up to 168, lose a fight to another boxer, then really ****ing up the bag. Plant would beat Andrade.

Plant ain’t got the power to keep Andrade off him but Andrade is def the sloppiest fighter I have ever saw with a belt so I think probably 50/50.

I always forget about payday minimums. Good stuff on the breakdown bro.

Back
Top Bottom