Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Hiws it suspect. You save your fighter from unnecessary damage.

He wasnt gonna recover from 2 knockdowns. And he knew it thus him hitting the matt.

The 2nd knockdown was bigger them yall may think.

I was off by 2 rounds. But porter is officially gatekeeper status

The punch that caused the second knockdown wasn't even the most crisp. If the fight continued, Crawford could have landed a power punch that would have sent Porter to another dimension.

What was wrong was what Kenny Porter said post fight. I would of been alright with the stoppage if he didn’t say what he said. It’s suspect now.

Spence *****. Just fight the man sell out the arena and get paid that’s the goal isn’t it?

Yea a lot of things were happening in that 10th … porter getting sloppy and TC getting precise…but I would have like to see Porter finish the rd.

Shawn clearly love and has deep reverence for his father. Didn't say one word while he was essentially dogging him. "We gonna have breakfast tomorrow morning".

Kenny Porter just like my pops was when things don't go well, blame the kid. :lol:

I think Spence-Bud happens next honestly. I think Spence was out in the Middle East a couple of weeks ago conducting some meetings, and he was at the fight tonight.

Whoa...Porter retiring!? I didn't like the stoppage, but I understand why.

But Shawn has had a great career. He fought everyone and walks away with his health intact. He made his money and has his commentating career to fall back on as well.

I know everyone wants Spence-Crawford next. I actually don't mind seeing Bud against Ugas first though. It just adds greater hype to the eventual Spence fight.

Said during the fight, Porter has essentially taken on the role of gatekeeper.

his retirement does seem premature, but I understand it.

he cant beat top level talent in the division.

better to retire now than continue to sully his record.

his father a clown tho. 🤷🏾‍♂️ If i was shawn porter, id fire that n_, THEN retire.

Last edited:

Edit:

Quote even better with Bob right there
dead (1).png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom