Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Tbh I think Crawford would slowly punish Spence and break him down round by round to a UD win..I can see Spence getting frustrated all night with Bud's superior footwork and reflexes.

Spence will not be able to walk him down

I think Porter and his dad already agreed before the fight that if it got ugly to stop the fight.

Im also sure they had the retirement talks well before the fight. No reason to get your brain knocked loose if you already have plans on leaving the sport

Kenny said he had plans coming in to end it? Sus :lol: . He made good degenerate money last night betting against his son

:lol: :lol: @ these excuses

Crawford went in there and did what he always does. All Shawn's father did was save him some brain damage, Bud was timing him and the end was near. Y'all gotta chill with the conspiracies and excuses

I still don't get why it is controversial. The second knockdown was from a glancing blow. Just because Porter had his faculties doesn't mean he was okay to continue. Bud would have knocked him out cold if he was given another chance.

I seriously doubt he would've knocked him out cold but Bud does a great job of finishing fights. If anything he would've dropped Porter again and the Ref would've stopped it.

It'd be nice if we could get Spence/Crawford mid to late 2022 but I wouldn't even get my hopes up for it.

I seriously doubt he would've knocked him out cold but Bud does a great job of finishing fights. If anything he would've dropped Porter again and the Ref would've stopped it.

It'd be nice if we could get Spence/Crawford mid to late 2022 but I wouldn't even get my hopes up for it.
Well maybe that was hyperbole, but whatever Crawford was loading up on was going to be nasty. The punches that sent Porter to the canvas were not even the most accurate or powerful. We've seen this movie before. When Bud smells blood, he shows no mercy.

Porter starting to get wild in the 6th

Bad stoppage
Dude wasn't even hurt
Could have easily come back and hurt Crawford in that round or in the 11th or 12th

Errol said his dad shouldn't have stopped it because Shawn's a warrior
Then he said he wore that Hagler💩 so let him finish :rofl: :rofl:

Why Porter bring up Errol in his post fight interview :stoneface:

Last edited:
I still don't get why it is controversial. The second knockdown was from a glancing blow. Just because Porter had his faculties doesn't mean he was okay to continue. Bud would have knocked him out cold if he was given another chance.
People would rather him go out like Wilder. Head dribbling off the canvas. Neck limp like a newborn baby

Great fight.

shawn really brought the fight and tried to steal some rounds early…..it was competitive, bud gave rounds up trying to time porter and find his moments, which he did.

if shawn doesn’t get knocked down a second time, kennys not throwing the towel.

The second knockdown is an automatic 10-8 round for bud and in a fight where he was coming on strong and starting to put rounds together they both knew the fight was out if their grasp at that point. Thats why shawn was so visibly pissed, he knew too.

No need to take anymore damage and draw this thing out.

It was the right call the pops was a jerk though for throwing his son under the bus like that... he got knockdown twice in a short amount of time... bud was going for the kill regardless and not only that even if he lasted that round he wasn't winning that fight... so why not stop it to prevent Shawn from getting more hurt and he was losing anyway

Yall making it seem as if Crawford done killed like three of his opponents in the ring :lol:

Porter was coherent during the second standing 8 and responding to the ref with clarity
It was two rounds left
His daddy should have let his son finish what he started

Great fight.

shawn really brought the fight and tried to steal some rounds early…..it was competitive, bud gave rounds up trying to time porter and find his moments, which he did.

if shawn doesn’t get knocked down a second time, kennys not throwing the towel.

The second knockdown is an automatic 10-8 round for bud and in a fight where he was coming on strong and starting to put rounds together they both knew the fight was out if their grasp at that point. Thats why shawn was so visibly pissed, he knew too.

No need to take anymore damage and draw this thing out.
Second KD made it 10-7. But I agree about everything else.

Yall making it seem as if Crawford done killed like three of his opponents in the ring :lol:

Porter was coherent during the second standing 8 and responding to the ref with clarity
It was two rounds left
His daddy should have let his son finish what he started

2 rounds left? Porter wasnt making it out of the 10th round. The fight was over.

His dad ensured that the person he walked into the ring with was the same person he was walking out the ring with.

2 rounds left? Porter wasnt making it out of the 10th round. The fight was over.

His dad ensured that the person he walked into the ring with was the same person he was walking out the ring with.
Well Keith Thurman wasn't impressed because he called Crawford out right after the fight

My introduction to Keith Thurman was him fighting some of the top fighters in the game

When did he start fighting tomato cans?

My introduction to Keith Thurman was him fighting some of the top fighters in the game

When did he start fighting tomato cans?

He got paid well to fight guys like Josesito, washed Collazo, washed Guerro, and Bundu when Al had all that money to play with from Waddell and Reed.

The rumor is that he wants to continue to be paid well to fight guys at that level again and Al doesn’t want to budge. Al’s willing to give him some tuneups but he’s not going to pay out the *** for it.

Back
Top Bottom