Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Why must Teo dad always wild out. I thought Danny Garcia dad was OD but he’s def chilled completely.

That is true whaf Spence said. He was wearing all that Hagler **** then let him be a warrior.

porter lost all his big fights, also lost to Ugas

beat DSG and Broner
neither dsg or broner did anything at 147

i understand the nature of fighters avoiding each other post-floyd

porter was already a gatekeeper at best, what does this fight do for crawford?
Another easy match up I think

Yeah Teo needs to move up. This has to be his last fight at that weight because you can tell it’s mentally draining him and physically.

You think so? I thought he looked great. Didnt even have to strip down to his drawls to make weight. Hes a huge lw though

Yeah he is a huge lw and your right but idk man like Haney said something is off with him and I’m not sure if it’s the actually getting down to that weight. I see why they pushed so hard for the Loma fight and want to move up asap. He’s probably killing himself to make weight nowadays as he’s maturing into his body.

good thing ozawa didnt slow down and let up, announcers kept saying he should take it easy and cruise to a win but he might have lost if he listed to them

114-111 score with 3 knockdowns (two of them in the 12th)? dude was set up to lose, good thing he went for the kill to the end

Yup 2 in the 12th… he seemed to dominate the punch stats. I tuned into the fight late. Gotta rewatch it to see why the judges scored it so close

Back
Top Bottom