Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Sheesh...Boots is quick and very accurate.

When he faces a top 5 guy, wonder if he’s still gonna be willing to trade in the pocket like he did tonight.

Boots is the best "prospect" in boxing. Dude has is all and is probably going to be the #1 p4p fighter in the world one day. He beats any welterweight right now not named crawford or spence, and I'm not saying he'd win, but hes got a shot to beat both of those dudes as well.

Joe smith got a gift last night. But Its all good because smith vs beterbiev will be a war and probably the FOTY.

Sheesh...Boots is quick and very accurate.

When he faces a top 5 guy, wonder if he’s still gonna be willing to trade in the pocket like he did tonight.

I believe he fought the way he did to prove a point and because of marketability. He could've boxed lipinets from the outside all night to a shut out, but then they'll say hes "boring", doesnt take risks, should've stopped lipinets, etc.

He can beat any of these overrated welterweights the same exact way he best lipinets anyway 🤷🏿‍♂️

Boots is the best "prospect" in boxing. Dude has is all and is probably going to be the #1 p4p fighter in the world one day. He beats any welterweight right now not named crawford or spence, and I'm not saying he'd win, but hes got a shot to beat both of those dudes as well.

Joe smith got a gift last night. But Its all good because smith vs beterbiev will be a war and probably the FOTY.
I didn’t score every round but it seemed even for me

I didn’t score every round but it seemed even for me

I shouldn't say a gift. A questionable decision is better. Vlasov controlled the fight and won the majority of the rounds. Theres no way you can find 7 rounds for joe smith and 6 is generous.

But Smith vs beterbiev is the fight to make so I'm not surprised by the decision.

Back
Top Bottom