Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Not really. Manny vs anybody legit is still interesting, especially after he beat Thurman the way he did. And going against a guy who technically shoulda got the decision over Shawn Porter, this is still a very high level matchup.

Also could possibly be Manny's last fight. It ain't Spence but I'm still watching.

I'll book whatever bet you want as long as you're giving me the same odds as the betting sites are. Lmk
I'm just talking about straight up picking the winner. Nothing based on odds, nothing based on how they win (UD, SD, KO, TKO, etc) or what round.

Basically $100 says Manny wins, whether its decision or knockout. Or I can do $200 if you're down. Payable thru Venmo only

Lmk

I'm just talking about straight up picking the winner. Nothing based on odds, nothing based on how they win (UD, SD, KO, TKO, etc) or what round.

Basically $100 says Manny wins, whether its decision or knockout. Or I can do $200 if you're down. Payable thru Venmo only

Lmk

Lol that makes no sense bro. Ugas is $245 right now. This is business, not personal

Lol that makes no sense bro. Ugas is $245 right now. This is business, not personal
It's a bet with the simplest of terms. Here's three options bro, choose one that fits your betting budget.

Option #1 - My $250 says Manny wins, your $250 says Ugas wins.

Option #2 - My $350 says Manny wins, your $350 says Ugas wins

Option #3 - My $500 says Manny wins, your $500 says Ugas wins

Pick which option you want and let's roll with it.

It's a bet with the simplest of terms. Here's three options bro, choose one that fits your betting budget.

My betting budget? Lmao. You got it bro, have a good one

Straight up how it should be. No odds or anything

Lmao it ain’t crackin 300k bro
I would be a bit surprised if it only did 300K.

Like Floyd's last real fight against a boxer (Berto) which did 500-550K, boxing fans and the casuals will still pay to watch what could possibly be his last fight, especially since it's his last fight under his current contract with Al and no mention of a renewal.

Ntm his intention to run for Prez, win or lose he may call it a day after this one. I can see Pac putting on a clinic, possibly ending it by KO, then walking off into the sunset on top.

Or the age could show and he could lose. And he decides to call it a day and does one last fight against someone like Mikey Garcia or Teofimo at 140 in the Philippines.

Last edited:
spence had to get surgery on the eye so even though that type of thing takes a few weeks to a month to heal, its probably not ideal for it to take hits soon after

it might take a while (a few months) and pac plans to run for presidency next year and either need that $$$ and/or want to focus on it and not have to train and worry about the fight going into his presidential campaign

Back
Top Bottom