Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

From what I've heard, the formula for these cubans age is to add 10 yrs to listed age for the big guys and add 7 yrs for the small guys so King Kong is really 52, Frank Sanchez is really 39, Yoel Romero is really 54. Rigondeaux is really 47, Gamboa is really 46 etc.

Source? Or are you speculating?

From what I've heard, the formula for these cubans age is to add 10 yrs to listed age for the big guys and add 7 yrs for the small guys so King Kong is really 52, Frank Sanchez is really 39, Yoel Romero is really 54. Rigondeaux is really 47, Gamboa is really 46 etc.
Wouldn't surprise me tbh. So Erislandy Lara is 45 based on this formula.

Yep basically ALL those Cuban dudes are older than what they have listed. Same for Congo, Sudan dudes too etc. Some of them really don't know how old they really are if you come as a refugee/no birth certificate.

Rigo personality and expressions are funny without him trying to be that way :lol: . I got him winning

I am not completely buying Spence's story but Hopkins saying this is the pot calling the kettle. :lol:

Wouldn’t Spence saying he got Covid be a much easier way of getting out of the fight, if that was his or Al’s intent?

A lot of the surrounding factors do seem fishy, but I just don’t see why someone would lie about a detached retina.

u got a 47 yr old Rigo over a 31 yr old Casemiro? Rigo don't got the legs anymore so he's gonna have to beat him in the pocket

Yep basically ALL those Cuban dudes are older than what they have listed. Same for Congo, Sudan dudes too etc. Some of them really don't know how old they really are if you come as a refugee/no birth certificate.

Rigo personality and expressions are funny without him trying to be that way :lol: . I got him winning

so copp just told timmy on air that casimero rehydrated more than 20 lbs for his fight with rigondeaux

is there something like that in the phillipines as well or have you heard something just with him?
I have that suspicion for anyone from a 3rd world country that is older. I think moving forward it will be harder to falsify now with more digital records.

Back
Top Bottom